Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do 99% of foids have an infinite smv?

27yearcel

27yearcel

Veteran
She can be a landwhale and still having simps and white knights fighting for her attention

Because most men are cucks. Sad, but true.

Because most modern men are desperate and pathetic. Like you said, simps and white knights. I hate them more than foids tbh, they let this shit happen

Is mostly fault of modern simps and cucks, they praise woman like queens just for having a hole on their legs

Cause men are so thristy nowadays. Foids only power and weapon is sex, apart from that they can´t do jack Shit

Because most modern men are desperate and pathetic. Like you said, simps and white knights. I hate them more than foids tbh, they let this shit happen
It's only getting worse

This and the gender ratio is completely fucked, only getting worse and the society is de facto already polygamous. When I see a baby when I'm outside, it's almost always a boy.

She can be a landwhale and still having simps and white knights fighting for her attention
Foids' rights, in a world where women are treated as property we wouldn't have such issues

Because niggas out here are so desperate for some stretched out meat hole, and will treat these whores like they're queens or something.

Eggs are more valuable than sperm + men are desperate due to increased hypergamy