Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious why didn't we have any threads about the Outer Limits episode Skin Deep until I made this one today? Sid Camden v Chad Warner

Wiz32BlackJiggaboo

Wiz32BlackJiggaboo

Paragon
★★★★★
I'm not the first to notice the correlation because it's present on the wiki but I just watched this today, it first broadcast 4 February 2000 over 22 years ago.

This ep plays into "it's all personality" subtexts of course since they have the same actor playing both the incel and the chad (Chad even gets the incel acting roles FFS)

To me it seems like the earliest confirmed etymology of the term. The wiki says something about 90s usage in Chicago or by a "Trixie Society" but there's no proof.

A lot of blackpilled stuff here like how the incel (Sid Camden) gets passed over for a promotion because Chad Warner is more attractive.

Then later when he's wearing the holo impersonating Chad, he bumps into some betabuxer and the old foid there interprets this as the betabuxer bumping into Chad and gets mad at the buxer.

Then there's this moment after he's slaying hotties from bars, he's still having nightmares about how people treated him when he was ugly, and realizes he hasn't truly "ascended" because he's not the one being loved and accepted, only the hologram is.

Talks about a lot of the same ideas, like how things are like in high school, how looks make a huge diff...

also big rant about how his besty GF who friendzones him (but went out and fucked Chad as soon as she could upgrade her looks from Becky to Stacy) is a hypocrite for criticizing him for wanting to keep using the holo

he points out that getting Chad fired (he impersonated him pretending to be drunk and insulted the boss) isn't a big deal because his good looks made it easy to get hired, and how he actually knows Chad better than Chad knows himself

outer limits me

classic series tbh

like the one where alyssa milano gets infested by an alien and fucks multiple Chads and they all die :feelsohh:

classic series tbh
like the one where alyssa milano gets infested by an alien and fucks multiple Chads and they all die :feelsohh:
saw that one couple months ago

vague memories of watching this in 90s as kid but most of it is a blur so I'm rewatching most I come across

just skipping ones which are obivous follow-ups to previous eps (which is rare)

this part from Unnatural Selection is also pretty good

basically this Melvin dad wants to genetically engineer his son to have Chad looks so he can grow up happy and the wife is resisting is, so he talks about how inferior he feels to Chads and how unfair it is

this debuted 19 January 1996

of course in a world without genetic engineering the women just cuck melvin with chad to give him handsome sons