Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee why didnt she smelt his shitty personality?

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

catfishman23

Banned
-
*ATTENTION CUCK TEARS*
EXPLAIN THIS PLEASE.

look at the comment section see how roasties are trying to make excuses?

Last edited:

3 seconds in and its gonna be a no from me dawg

Fucking furries, getting abused by some guy online jfl.

If you have a gash between your legs you're not responsible for anything you do.

Look how tall she draw him, I bet he was a chadlite

i did a quick google search and i can't find the melting point for "shitty personality"
i'm not asking why she didn't smelt his shitty personality. i'm asking how

Fuuuuuuuuuucking hell I couldn't last 2 minutes in that video. She goes on to complain that she """dated a pedophile""" who was 17 when she was 13. I can't be bothered watching the rest of it but I know that a lot of it is her own fault. She has unlimited access to any guys in the world, why would she willingly stay with someone who was "abusive", like she claims, other than to make herself look like a saint like she is now on her YouTube channel?

Quistis mate? Good taste. I was thinking of doing an FF6 avatar but decided against it.

Squall is a fag for choosing Rinoa over Christmasu Cakeu Quistis.

Fuuuuuuuuuucking hell I couldn't last 2 minutes in that video. She goes on to complain that she """dated a pedophile""" who was 17 when she was 13. I can't be bothered watching the rest of it but I know that a lot of it is her own fault. She has unlimited access to any guys in the world, why would she willingly stay with someone who was "abusive", like she claims, other than to make herself look like a saint like she is now on her YouTube channel?

maybe he was 6'4"?

Probably that, or a Giga-Chad yeah. Women's standards tbh smh lol
she stayed with abusive chad cause his bones stuck out of his face more than the average guy's

jfl we put people on the moon and we'll be on mars soon, but we're still stupid knuckledragging apes.

JFL at a ten minute video about something that can be summed up in a sentence.

hahahaha they keep going for the top 20% guys and then they says men are all the same, how about us in lowest 10%
are foids fucking retarded when there 13?
all i know is i want to be a super saiyan when i was 13, women want to be in threesome reverse harem like bella in twilight when they are 13 (not my own words)

Last edited:
the proper jaw can jam the personality detector of foids

If you have a gash between your legs you're not responsible for anything you do.
Very true! Equality only goes one way with women. They get to have their cake and eat it too.

That entire video was "I WANT ATTENTION"

5 seconds in, huge CRINGE. She's unfunny and a furry, why are you even watching this in the first place, OP?

For a second I thought you were somehow unbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.