Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why didn't I need to get a job during college, or was I to depressed to get a job back then?

Is it a good thing or a bad thing?

• GOOD, because my family is upper middle

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • BAD, because no work experience

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • RESULTS

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
Is it a good thing or a bad thing?
So, both my parents are doctors, and in college I was too depresed to get a job due to the heavy workload (many of my classmates have jobs) is it a good thing or a bad thiing?

It is not important. Just complete a webdevelopment bootcamp and earn a certificate that secures some decent job.
but many of my classmates need to work and study? and it helps experience!

I had a shitty part-time job all through undergrad and it did nothing for me. No one gives a shit tbh. It won't make much difference for you. Once you get that first real job, opportunities will present themselves. I doubt you would have gotten any meaningful experience from a job. What kind of job were you thinking you should have gotten during college?

I had a shitty part-time job all through undergrad and it did nothing for me. No one gives a shit tbh. It won't make much difference for you. Once you get that first real job, opportunities will present themselves. I doubt you would have gotten any meaningful experience from a job. What kind of job were you thinking you should have gotten during college?
internships
restaurant jobs
burger kings

internships
restaurant jobs
burger kings
Restaurant jobs and burger king would have done absolutely nothing for you at all, except give you a little pocket money. There is no experience to be had. The only advantage an internship has is that it might make it easier for you to get an entry level role after graduating but not by much. Really, no employer cares about those because they don't require any skills. You would be in the exact same position you are now, so don't give it much thought. Find a good entry role that exposes you to different job functions and has room for upward growth. You'll be fine.

NEET is supreme, if you don't have to work then consider yourself very lucky
back then I used to cope that I was a 4 or 5 and working is supreme and I'll get laid

You are very likely average or even above average by rice standards (I have seen your videos). Really don't even know what you're doing on this site :lul:
I got bullied by my peers

It is not important. Just complete a webdevelopment bootcamp and earn a certificate that secures some decent job.
Really hoping for this, most of my friends mog me when it comes to experience in the field