Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why didn’t ER go for rape

IncelusRex

IncelusRex

/İ\
★★

Last edited:
Bc the stacies there were surrounded by chads or by other stacies
If he tried raping one, there would be white knighting chad standing up against him to save his kween

Elliot was too autistic for that.

A disregard for the law is not equal to a lack of values.

It’s actually hard to rape a foid. Rape doesn’t really exist tbh. Most rape is done by people the foid knows, usually it’s just sex she regrets afterwards

a supreme gentleman doesn't just rape a lady like a brute now :feelsYall:

It's low IQ and most rapists can get girls

It's low IQ

Observe:

{
"is_ranking_enabled": true,
"user_text": "See? This man likely contracted HPV from his decision to lust after White women.\n\nHad he chosen to have a nonviolent, consensual relationship with a Black woman, he would still be healthy.\n\nTsk-tsk-tsk.",
"headline": "Rape survivor tells how smear test following attack may have saved her life",
"url": "https://news.yahoo.com/rape-survivor-smear-test-following-attac-saved-her-life-095423072.html",
"timestamp": "Sat Nov 30 10:46:10 UTC 2019"
},
{

its easier to kill whore than rape them

It’s actually hard to rape a foid.

2. Elliot didn't want to go to jail, he would rather die. &
I feel like It would be very hard to commit suicide after cumming.

3. Rape happens when there is access to foids. (Contrary to foids idea of SMV = rape value, the most raped foids are crackwhore prostitutes)
Elliot had no access to foids.

cuz foids like rape

2. Elliot didn't want to go to jail, he would rather die. &
I feel like It would be very hard to commit suicide after cumming.

3. Rape happens when there is access to foids. (Contrary to foids idea of SMV = rape value, the most raped foids are crackwhore prostitutes)
Elliot had no access to foids.
What I imagine happened is that ER panicked after accidentally game overing his roommates, and he couldn't think anything strategy so since he knew he going to jail he wanted to try to game over women now.