Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why didn't ER approachmaxx before he did his thing?

SkinnyBaldcel

SkinnyBaldcel

balding since 19 - enough said
★★★★★
I know autism and social anxiety is a death sentence but I dont think I would care about it if I am going to die anyway, so why didn't he, despite his situation, approachmaxxed.. Thoughts?

Because he was literal autistic. that's why he never tried.

Chad doesnt need to approach.

he did his thing?
Brutal updatedrules pill

You answered your own question bro.

I have autism and I’ve approached but it’s just a waste of time tbh. He probably knew that.

Too high inhib plus his ego was too big, he felt foids should approach him cause of how great he was. Watch his vids he talks about it.

he did his thing?
Brutal updatedrules pill
:feelswhere:
You answered your own question bro.

I have autism and I’ve approached but it’s just a waste of time tbh. He probably knew that.
But he never really approached all he did was saying hi to a girl crossing a bridge and she ignored him the other times he just stared at them from his car
Too high inhib plus his ego was too big, he felt foids should approach him cause of how great he was. Watch his vids he talks about it.
Yea I know but I don't get how he had that kind of mentality shortly before his death
Because he was literal autistic. that's why he never tried.
Probably more than we thought
Chad doesnt need to approach.
Basically if you have to approach it's already over but still

Because he knew, deep in his heart, that his dick was not enough to satisfy a girl. Remember, the dickpill is brutal, and ER feared that pill.

Hapacels are doomed to suffer a life of pain.

I was talking about your cencorship
Oh yea it's over for oldrulescels (don't want to be associated with ER too much tbh)
Because he knew, deep in his heart, that his dick was not enough to satisfy a girl. Remember, the dickpill is brutal, and ER feared that pill.

Hapacels are doomed to suffer a life of pain.
Dont think he was dickpilled he would have wrote that in his manifesto

Most men meet women through their social circle and never approach random women. Cold approaching only works if you're Chad or low-inhib and socially gifted. Anyone who claims otherwise is just spouting PUA bullshit. ER was high inhib, autistic, and below average in looks. He realized that approaching random women wasn't going to work.

The women who were in his social circle when he was in high school and college made it obvious that they disliked him and wanted nothing to do with him. They never gave him any indicators of interest that could have motivated him to approach. They never even smiled at him.

When a woman likes you, even in a non-sexual way, she will let you know by smiling at you. That only happened to him once in his entire life and he was probably correct to assume that woman only did so out of politeness and not because she was attracted to him.

I was scared that she might view me as nothing but an inferior insect who’s presence ruins her atmosphere. Her beauty was intoxicating! And then, just as we passed each other, she actually looked at me. She looked at me and smiled. Most girls never even deigned to look at me, and this one actually looked at me and smiled. I had never felt so euphoric in my life. One smile. One smile was all it took to brighten my entire day. The power that beautiful women have is unbelievable. They can temporarily turn a desperate boy’s whole world around just by smiling. That smile put me in a good, healthy mood for the rest of that walk, but it soon faded away as I realized that I could never actually have a girl as beautiful as that.

It's autistic to approach a woman who shows no signs of being attracted to you.

Last edited:
Because you already know how you are perceived by the way people react to you. He's had a lifetime of experience seeing how people react to him. Before you even approach a girl you can see what she thinks of you based on non-verbal body language. He saw how women reacted to his presence. What's the point of approaching when they've already shown you they think you're revolting.

he did his thing?
Brutal updatedrules pill
Annoying rule tbh. Back then you just had to add "in minecraft" and American Feds were like "alrighty then" jfl.

approachmaxxed
Because approachmaXx is low IQ. Quality matters more than quantity, for normies at least (Chad has both so it's not even a question for him). So for us it's even worse.

Inciting violence is against the rules

Lmao which cuck introduced this?

What's next? You've got to tip your fedora's whenever you see m'lady:soy:

05162264c075605869762eafbc5f85e6038de8.jpg

Because approaching as an incel isn't even remotely enjoyable.

Because he knew the girls he wanted (Blonde stacies) were light-years past his looksmatch and he felt that everything less than that was below deserving his I-was-descended-from-aristocracy semen.

Because he was rejected all his life by normies. How do you expect him to have the confidence to approach a hot slut. His self esteem was shattered by the lookist masses

He did approach them, in his bmw

He didn't approach as he was an autistic mentalcel. Don't know why so many people bum him on here? He killed his ricecel roommates and over analysed things waaaay too much, to the point of driving himself completely insane.

In his manifesto, he describes the days when he would go out and hang around on the street and at cafes, waiting for women to approach him. He goes on to describe his disbelief that they didn't approach him. The fact that he was genuinely dumbfounded that women weren't throwing themselves at his feet shows how autistic he was.

Approaching is a meme.

He knew it was beyond over