Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why did YouTube recommend me this nigger video?

MiSKiRaT

MiSKiRaT

OV3RSTRESS3D
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uE5c3hOg1V0

its as if they know I hate looking at this fucking garbage so they recommend me to watch this shit to ruin my fucking day again, I dont get it wheres the fucking joke? wheres the fucking humor? wheres the fucking content in this piece of shit video? are they trying to fuck me up even more? whats so entertaining about this video nigger? WHATS THE FUCKING PURPOSE OF IT THEY'RE INDIRECTLY TRYING TO GET ME TO KILL MYSELF FUCK ALL THESE SCUMFUCK SOYCUCKNIGGERS ALL SHOULD BE DUMPED IN LIQUID NITROGEN AND SHOT WITH KH-66 RADAR GUIDED MISSILES SICK OF SEEING THESE CHADNIGGER VIDEOS AND STACYFUCK WORSHIPPING CUMSKIN KNIGHTS EVERYWHERE FUCKING REDDITFUCKING NIGGERS DESERVE TO GET STEAMROLLED BY IS-2 HEAVY TANKS AND BOMBED WITH FAB-500 PIECE OF SHIT FUCKING OVERPRIVILEGED WHORES SHOULDNT GET TO CHOOSE THEY ARE MEANT TO BE SEX SLAVES FUCKING DIE DIE DIE CUCKS ALL OF YOU CUMSKIN CUMSLUT CUMDUMPSTER WORSHIPPING CUCKFUCKING NO DIGNITY NIGGERS NEED TO FUCKING DIE AND GET TURNED INTO SOIL AFTER GETTING BOMBARDED WITH KMGU-96 HEAVY CLUSTERBOMBS :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

That exploitable image in the thumbnail instantly puts me in a bad mood due to the bluepilled gaslighting inherent in memes like it, where a coping Redditor attempts to imagine himself as the male; not to mention the blond 6'0 Chad yet again getting a Becky to respond to him with the greatest of gratitude simply due to his looks... :feelsclown:

I recommend you turn off all recommendations on YouTube, as well as ad trackers and watch history; don't let them track the videos you watch to ultimately recommend you garbage and make even more shekels off of you. :feelsUgh:

Last edited:
I recommend you turn off all recommendations on YouTube, as well as ad trackers and watch history; don't let them track the videos you watch to ultimately recommend you garbage make even more shekels off of you. :feelsUgh:
:yes:

Fucking lame shitty video how is it so entertaining people enjoy shit content I found it boring as fuck

Maybe the foid was high on LSD, and was ready to fuck him.