Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Why did YOU give up?

AfrikanCel

AfrikanCel

Extremely jaded blackcel
-
I give up because of being a mentalcel. My childhood means that everytime I interact with a foid I develop extreme anxiety and basically act crazy.

My height ruined everything.

When you hit 23 and you still have the frame of a tween, you realise getting laid just isn't an option anymore

Because I'm ugly.

You don't take the LDAR pill, the LDAR pill takes you.

Should I have taken it to 5k reactions, 10k? I figured going over 2,000 approaches was enough to see it never began.

height, race, dick size. I haven’t went full LDAR yet

height, race, dick size. I haven’t went full LDAR yet

What are you waiting for? LDAR is the only way of life, because you are short, you will never be rich, because of your race (if not white) femoidal creatures of your own race will betray you, because you have a small dick, you're not man enough. just LDAR and cope bro

What are you waiting for? LDAR is the only way of life, because you are short, you will never be rich, because of your race (if not white) femoidal creatures of your own race will betray you, because you have a small dick, you're not man enough. just LDAR and cope bro
I don’t know I am sort of finding a little fun in coding (Been almost a month at my first internship) I have hopes to maybe do some research possibly in the CS field.. but it’s probably not going to happen :feelsrope:

Because I've a big huge bulbous nose and a tiny little recessed jaw

Because I'm viewed as inferior as an ethnic, even by foids of my ethnicity.. that plus social anxiety

got acne scars right around adulthood starting and it messed up my dating life, went to college and realized it would give me huge debt for like 50/50 chance of getting a good job plus i hate math so no good majors for me, got my first few jobs and realized how horrific working was and how that would be my life for the next 40-50 years. now i just rot and stay inside as a gothic vampire weirdo.

Because i'm a subhuman pathetic piece of shit, i'm a 2/10 ethnic manlet with no hope to ascend, i was doomed to die bitter and alone since the day i was born.

I gave up once I realized no matter what I did it would never change anything. I try cutting my hair getting new clothes all that shit, all it did was cause people to tell to stop pretending to be someone else. I even tried growing a beard to hide my disgusting jaw.

rejection from asking multiple girls crushed my hope when it comes to attracting a female

Because nothing was ever changing. I got a chance to speak to a girl like once a month and when I talked to her, she was always defensive and preoccupied against giving me no chance to continue the conversation. And basically, most girls I talk to are just acquintances. They never have any sexual interest in me. NEVER. It's just pointless chit chat for the sake of it. Fuck women.

My face is shit. Large protruding nose, scarring, eyelid exposure, eyes aren't deep enough(but they look ok from specific angles), inverse brow, overly large forehead, shit length to width ratio, and subhuman side profile. My body is also covered in scars.

On top of that I'm an emotional wreck, with nonexistent social skills, as I've been isolated since I quit highschool and was bullied relentlessly before I quit. No foid has ever been attracted to me, and I'm 24 this month with no future.

I gave up when my best friend got cheated on for the 2nd time, and just to top it with a cherry, the same day one of my female friends calls me trying to get some moral justification because she was about to cheat on her boyfriend. Suffice it to say that I don't talk to that cheating bitch anymore. As it turns out, the uglier you are the higher the chances you'll get cheated on. Women who cheat are incredibly vile creatures, they don't deserve my time or effort.

Acne scars, hyperpigmentation, large pores, receding hairline, small penis. Poor social skills. Looks of disgust.

I give up because of being a mentalcel. My childhood means that everytime I interact with a foid I develop extreme anxiety and basically act crazy.
Im almost 28, never had friends or a girlfriend. In general i can't connect or relate to other people. For me as mentalcel it's ovER, im about average looking or a bit below average looking. There was a timeframe where i tried to looksmaxx but it just helped a bit but not worth the effort keeping it up. I have given up now, i just cope through life now.

Im ugly,social outcast and is like that every girl think that im weird.

:feelsbadman: