Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why did we quit video games again?

EARTH

EARTH

Banned
-
Why did I quit video games when I could be playing this?

Not having a gaming PC as an incel is god-damn idiotic. Graphics are getting better. Gameplay is getting better. This is one of the best copes.

Time to start NewEgg.com maxxing you fucking fools.

Never did

mrw-i-evolved-a-magikarp-for-the-first-time-as-a-kid-157140.gif

I have a 1080TI but end up playing more games on my PS4 JFL.

Too late to come back. 60% (and rising) of the video games are being taken over by feminist who don't understand nor play them.

1501270709572.jpg

Not enough time to play vidya

AAA games permeated by soy

Too late to come back. 60% (and rising) of the video games are being taken over by feminist who don't understand nor play them.

1501270709572.jpg
That's the reason why i quitted recently.
Every release now is cucked SJW bullshit.

I just play retrogames

1501270709572.jpg
I stopped playing console games ages. PC tends to have fewer she faggots. Don't know how long this will last though.

Games aren't fun anymore. I get bored within 5 minutes of any game

I got a new PC so I could start doing the VR thing. All the hardware cost close to 2,000 dollars, so I'm in debt, but since i'm on my PC about 10 hours a day I think it's a smart buy.

There are a ton of games coming out and they're really cheap and easy to steal. I don't even have time to try all the games I have on my PC, and I have more time than anyone.

Taken over by soybeards and feminists.

I have a shitty prebuilt office pc, anygame I want to play I can play without a hitch. newer games just suck. also I prefer watching anime, so I haven't really played video games all that much.

I'm a 35yo oldcel. I don't know but at this point I cant play for longer than perhaps 30 minutes unless I'm on some gimmicks such as weed/kratom. Use to be able to play for 10 hours straight back in 2001 at 18yo for Halo and GTA3. I guess you just grow out of hobbies.

If I didn’t have my gaming rig I’d 100% rope today

I have the same shitbox from 2008 I always had. It lags playing eu3 after year 1600.

I'm not 15 anymore. Video games don't "work" like they used to. On my way through the black pill journey to post-black pill enlightenment, coping stops working because I acknowledge their futility. It's one thing to get lost in an anime or video game, getting stuck in the "flow" when time stops and you go somewhere else, it's another to be completely aware of the illusion and it having no effect on you.

I can't justify it. NPC's aren't my friends. I used to go into a town and do every small quest and talk to every npc to "immerse" myself. There is no immersion, only delusion, and my own life is flying past my eyes as I'm hunched over a glowing, buzzing box.

You say that now but give it a few days for the novelty to wear off and the depression to kick back in when you realize just how lonely and subhuman you really are.

real life sports are stupid as fuck. you gonna injur your knee for life or get an elbow to the face and lose teeth while not even getting paid for it?

if you're not gonna be a pro, don't waste your health on that stupid shit. coming from a guy who played ball his whole life

Maybe you guys are right. Now I know why I quit. I should just stick with music + daydreaming, maybe throw in drugs into the mix.

There's no Newegg in Europe. Somebody shoot me in the head.

5k hours in rust AMA

Shit game tbh

Because you get depressed as hell when you realize that there are a ton of guys out there fucking women and enjoying their life while you are doing the same exact shit you were doing when you were 12 years old. The guys your age who still play video games probably got a blowjob or sex while gaming before too.

I just don't feel like playing anything that's been released within the last 2 years- it just looks boring. At this point, my gayming consists of occasionally playing paradox GS games.

1501270709572.jpg
That’s why I stick with Smash Bros and Zelda. Japanese games are the last gaming empire that hasn’t been cucked by SJW politics.

My pc broke a while ago and I haven't been able to get a new one. There are so many games that I want to play but it's just not doable...

I didn't entirely quit, but I can only play for very short periods of time now before growing bored. These days I prefer to spend my time browsing/watching videos on the internet, reading, or in contemplation. In my case it wasn't vidya that changed, as now I have trouble enjoying games I have over 1K hours on.

I haven’t been gaming since highschool was never into mainstream games like call of duty and league of legends or other AAA titles.

really want to play persona and tales as well as some other JRPGs

I have the same shitbox from 2008 I always had. It lags playing eu3 after year 1600.

I'm not 15 anymore. Video games don't "work" like they used to. On my way through the black pill journey to post-black pill enlightenment, coping stops working because I acknowledge their futility. It's one thing to get lost in an anime or video game, getting stuck in the "flow" when time stops and you go somewhere else, it's another to be completely aware of the illusion and it having no effect on you.

I can't justify it. NPC's aren't my friends. I used to go into a town and do every small quest and talk to every npc to "immerse" myself. There is no immersion, only delusion, and my own life is flying past my eyes as I'm hunched over a glowing, buzzing box.
Brutal blackpill :feelsbadman:

:feelsrope:

When I am not here it's almost always because of a game.

Use ps4 with pc or you can connect the pc to t.v if you want a bigger screen.

Soemtimes, I feel like playing a game. So I install whatever game that I would like to play. After 15 minutes of playing, I stop enjoying it. It feels like I work for free, doing quests, going places, picking things up and deliver them. Why play the courier in New Vegas for free, when you can get paid doing the same thing in real life? For what purpose?

You can't enjoy software, it is not real, it is 1 and 0. And the money goes to empowering women in gaming that ruin games further. Adults can not enjoy playing vidya. What you are doing is trying to block your anxiety. If you do not play, you feel sad. So you escape.

I bet a STEM-Cel/Computer-Science-Cel like yourself has a pretty neat battle station. A windowed case with watercooling and RGB everywhere, without anyone to show it too. I am surprised you don't run your 1080 Ti on sli.

Last edited:

10/10

You can't enjoy software, it is not real, it is 1 and 0. And the money goes to empowering women in gaming that ruin games further. Adults can not enjoy playing vidya. What you are doing is trying to block your anxiety. If you do not play, you feel sad. So you escape.

When I am not here it's almost always because of a game.

Use ps4 with pc or you can connect the pc to t.v if you want a bigger screen.
Are you talking about the controller. Yes, I regularly use my PS4 controller with my PC,

I bet a STEM-Cel/Computer-Science-Cel like yourself has a pretty neat battle station. A windowed case with watercooling and RGB everywhere, without anyone to show it too. I am surprised you don't run your 1080 Ti on sli.

Nope, only 1 Ti and air cooled CPU. No RGB or cable maganement either. I'm not big into PC culture.

I stopped because fortnite sucks and that's all my friends play.

I do play pokemon competativly on sun and moon so thats pretty exciting