Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why did this girl not like my comment?

J

Jason Haddad

Banned
-
Why did this girl not like my comment?
I am here to file a complaint against this girl, she claims to have a "B.Sc in BM" (in her Insta bio) and is from the Netherlands. She has 214k+ subscribers on YouTube and 15.2k+ followers on Instagram.
Recently, she posted a video on Instagram about a verbal meme that was like "name something you must have in order to live down below" and she liked a lot of the comments doing the laughing emojis and one saying fried chicken
I wrote frosted cupcakes and I got a notification saying she liked my comment only to find out she UNLIKED it. So I made another comment saying sorry if my comment offended her.
Then I went on to one of her older posts and said I am no longer interested, her family is prejudiced against Arabs, etc, 5 mins before deleting the comments myself.
I made another comment on her recent saying I acknowledge the comment I made was offensive, and then used an alternative account to say to myself that the comment wasn't offensive she just doesn't like me.
I found out she deleted those comments between me and my alt.
What is going on? She liked my YouTube comment once, I don't doubt that she has prejudices towards people of my kind

Just stop it.

Kinda cucked bro, also foids only get subs and followers because they are foids and they don't make good content. Over for male youtubercels.

didn't read tbh

Why are you commenting on her videos, why do you even care about this foid and her content.
Stop being a cuck bro.

if you ever got a gf you'd share her with somalian men

she's a heartless cunt who doesn't give a fuck about u

An Arab who is named Jason Subhan Allah

She tries to get your attention, that means you have to sex her
HECU shephard model 1

Fuckin GrAYcels I swear :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

The fuck are you on about? Are you blackpilled?

Because it’s you