Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why did the amount of active users on this forum suddenly drop?

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
Im still taking a break from this forum. I’ve been busy playing video games and coping. I’ll become more active later this year. Maybe during the holidays, I will start posting more. Anyways, back the to the topic of this thread. I remember a few weeks ago, this forum has at least 2,000-3,0000 users each day. Now, it’s like 400-700 users. What happened? Did most users leave because of infiltrators and greycels ruining the experience for everyone?

If you're including lurkers then good riddance. Most of them probably saw this place as a zoo in any case.

I’m too lazy to sign into my alts

The feds killed them

Im still taking a break from this forum. I’ve been busy playing video games and coping. I’ll become more active later this year. Maybe during the holidays, I will start posting more. Anyways, back the to the topic of this thread. I remember a few weeks ago, this forum has at least 2,000-3,0000 users each day. Now, it’s like 400-700 users. What happened? Did most users leave because of infiltrators and greycels ruining the experience for everyone?
What's weird is I notice on Friday/Saturday nights, activity is at an all time low compared to other days. Suspicious.

What's weird is I notice on Friday/Saturday nights, activity is at an all time low compared to other days. Suspicious.
They are probably fakecels

you still cope with video games? i can barely cope with that cuz everytime i get a bad memory of a bad experience i faced

Only 332 non-incels lurking while it's usually 2 or 3k

I guess this is thx to the cloudfare thing

Because it's ogre i was lurking here since a long time and i feel like inceldom peaked in 2018-2020

you still cope with video games? i can barely cope with that cuz everytime i get a bad memory of a bad experience i faced
Yup. I am addicted to playing Call of duty. I spend hours and hours on multiplayer

There's 1700 now. I always assumed those guest numbers were rigged. The people here have the know-how and gov't funding to do that.

Idk man, I too took a short break, but I'm back because not coping with .is made my depression worse. You can never leave this place and why should you? This is where all of my brocels are.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back