Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Why did sand niggers have to be associated with terrorism

Akkadian

Akkadian

Legend
★★★★★
If it wasnt for retards like bin laden and the likes of him, we could have had a higher SMV in this world. But we've been looked down upon whether in movies or everyday life. I kid you not, I've had foids block me on online sites because I told them I'm a sand nigger. Son of a bitch bin laden fucked it for us. While he's fucking his 72 virgins, we're still rotting on this gay earth.

Just say you're latino.

Never forget Bin laden was 6'5
Exactly, fucker was a chaddam in his prime. JFL when Osama lived a chilled life on this earth and then gets to fuck his 72 virgins later on. It really never began.

At least people know not to fuck with arabcels cause of all the jihadmaxing they do

Just terrormax bro.
Grow out your beard, pick up a cheap ass casio watch, wear a trenchcoat with your hands in your pockets, and start hitting on America-hating art hoes

Attachments

• 1542042487313.jpg
    1542042487313.jpg
    403.5 KB · Views: 132
jews blamed their neighbors tbh on their attacks in america that’s why

Just terrormax bro.
Grow out your beard, pick up a cheap ass casio watch, wear a trenchcoat with your hands in your pockets, and start hitting on America-hating art hoes
Tbh might just refugeemaxx, fuckers coming from Syria end up with a European hoe, how does that happen, only God knows

Even if Bin Laden was a cuck u would still be an incel tbh

It seems to me that Arabs fare quite well with ladies in Europe. I often see some with young, decent looking females.

BRO! Just after seeing this post I made a profile on this iranian dating profile. Iranian foids are gorgeous! I'd kill to get one! :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Persian foids are very hot, but they are biggest whores, they'd go only for Chad's from what I've seen.
It seems to me that Arabs fare quite well with ladies in Europe. I often see some with young, decent looking young females.
They're rapefugeemaxxing or thugmaxxing unfortunately I am neither.

Just terrormax bro.
One of the gayest pics ever

Trust me foids hated ethics in the 90s too.

Stop coping its over for arabs even if there was no terrorist stereotype.

They have a higher SMV because they are Terrorists. Honestly its over. Thoughts on this @LastGerman?

Just terrormax bro.
WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!!! I wear the same Casio watch (but silver metal) and I'm a sand nigger, is this some stereotype I'm not aware of?

If it wasnt for retards like bin laden and the likes of him, we could have had a higher SMV in this world.
You're deluded as shit, this is maximum cope. Terrorism helps sandniggers seem more appealing as 'bad boys' just like violent black gangsta thugs help give that appeal to cottoniggers. Jihadists are great for your rep in seeming like an outlet to rebellious foids making their dads mad.

If it wasn't for that, you would actually be less desirable to them.

But we've been looked down upon whether in movies or everyday life. I kid you not, I've had foids block me on online sites because I told them I'm a sand nigger. Son of a bitch bin laden fucked it for us. While he's fucking his 72 virgins, we're still rotting on this gay earth.
You do realize Israel did 9/11 right?

All guys that Bin Laden are guilty of is not wanting their homes bulldozed by the Jews and standing up to them, mostly toothless since most of the atrocities they're given credit for are actually purported by Jews to turn public opinion against Arabs.

Cuz they don't integrate or assimilate wherever they go. Not to mention they are scary looking with unibrows and such. And the foids are scarier...seeing a muslim woman in full burka with eyes covered with black screen is legit terrifying to most people.

Cliffs: It's Over

You're deluded as shit, this is maximum cope. Terrorism helps sandniggers seem more appealing as 'bad boys' just like violent black gangsta thugs help give that appeal to cottoniggers. Jihadists are great for your rep in seeming like an outlet to rebellious foids making their dads mad.
Unlike niggers who thugmaxx to get foids, you can't just terrormaxx. People are scared nowadays and foids know how Arabs treat them.
You do realize Israel did 9/11 right
Without a doubt, but am speaking about the image we have from people like him or zarqawi or even isis

Unlike niggers who thugmaxx to get foids, you can't just terrormaxx.

People are scared nowadays and foids know how Arabs treat them.
Foids know how niggers treat them too.

I think terrormaxxing is very much a thing.

Not where you're literally a terrorist (just like blacks don't literally need to be dealing drugs or pimping whores) just where you take advantage of an assertive/intimidating stereotype merely by existing and being hostile to whites in some way.

Foids know how niggers treat them too.

I think terrormaxxing is very much a thing.

Not where you're literally a terrorist (just like blacks don't literally need to be dealing drugs or pimping whores) just where you take advantage of an assertive/intimidating stereotype merely by existing and being hostile to whites in some way.
Being hostile and intimidating I can agree on, these rapefugees are doing exactly that.

Never forget Bin laden was 6'5
Never forget he had 50 wives.

I bet this was Bin Laden's sales pitch to the incels who died for his idea to become reality:

"If you blow up the twin towers today, I will gladly pay you 72 virgins on Tuesday (in heaven)."

Why am I not surprised that this thread brought out the smoothbrained 4chan autists and their conspiratorial alt-right nonsense?

Wish I could terrormax ngl

My situation is worse. I am curry and our foids are ugly as fuck!
I wouldn't say so. I'm blackcel but I'm attracted to female currys too; One of my first crushes was a curry. I guess maybe it depends on where you live and the type of currys you see...

The Taliban can never be beaten

They were already considered subhumans (except for chaddams) due to not being white or black, the same goes for all other races.

Why am I not surprised that this thread brought out the smoothbrained 4chan autists and their conspiratorial alt-right nonsense?
4chan was never home of the alt-right, it was 8chan that elected Trump.

What do you say is nonsense fren?

If it wasnt for retards like bin laden and the likes of him, we could have had a higher SMV in this world. But we've been looked down upon whether in movies or everyday life. I kid you not, I've had foids block me on online sites because I told them I'm a sand nigger. Son of a bitch bin laden fucked it for us. While he's fucking his 72 virgins, we're still rotting on this gay earth.
MENA people have a bad image only in the west ,not everywhere in the world. The west is not the same as the entire world. It's the pigskin scum and the kike filth that are 100% responsible for all of this. They created the problem and they claimed that aggravating this problem is actually the cure ,and the vicious cycle continues. This is why I have that avi ,that decent incel dude doesn't give a fuck about pigskin and kike lives.

Mohamed Atta