Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why did Ryo_Hazuki leave?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
Why did @Ryo_Hazuki leave the forum? Any idea? Also when? He was a long time poster.

I'll keep this short and sweet. Due to several issues I'm currently facing in my personal life I no longer have time to moderate this forum or be an active member. As such, I am requesting a permaban. Without getting into too much detail, a bunch of shit happened at once and I will be dealing will the consequences for quite some time. Things are going to be getting a whole lot worse before they get better, though my life will always be worse than before it all started.

For any youngcels reading this, no matter how bad you think your life is right now, it can and will get a whole lot worse. In 10 years you will look back on 2020 with nostalgia and wish you could go back to a comparatively simpler time. Take that as one last black pill.

Shout-outs to the high T horse face ogres, the old /r/incels members, and the puahate OGs.

It's been an honor, thanks and good luck out there.

Ryo_Hazuki said:
I'll keep this short and sweet. Due to several issues I'm currently facing in my personal life I no longer have time to moderate this forum or be an active member. As such, I am requesting a permaban. Without getting into too much detail, a bunch of shit happened at once and I will be dealing will the consequences for quite some time. Things are going to be getting a whole lot worse before they get better, though my life will always be worse than before it all started.

For any youngcels reading this, no matter how bad you think your life is right now, it can and will get a whole lot worse. In 10 years you will look back on 2020 with nostalgia and wish you could go back to a comparatively simpler time. Take that as one last black pill.

Shout-outs to the high T horse face ogres, the old /r/incels members, and the puahate OGs.

It's because of you curries shitting it all up.

he has ascended through taking spironactolone

I can only imagine the exact reasons

The dogpill destroyed him. He was probably one of the biggest trucels here, ethnic, ugly even after surgery, mutilated dick from botched circumcision, constantantly working shit jobs, and always posts about how bad his life is..

It's because of you curries shitting it all up.
But you are a curry too, don't you shit?
The dogpill destroyed him. He was probably one of the biggest trucels here, ethnic, ugly even after surgery, mutilated dick from botched circumcision, constantantly working shit jobs, and always posts about how bad his life is..
:dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:

He mentioned having no feeling in his dick from a botched circumcision.
The Semite strikes again. RIP perfectly functional non Jewed dick.
Merchant hands

He ascended obviously

Holy fuck. Doesn't sound good at all.

Maybe one day we will know

went to hunt down his father's murderer

Good night sweet prince. Another great poster gone.

Needed more free time to spend with his girlfriend's

I hope he is slowly getting better. It's crazy how much being ugly can affect everything in your life.

Was he a riceman ?

I hope he is slowly getting better. It's crazy how much being ugly can affect everything in your life.

Was he a riceman ?

Most probably, I'm not sure. But again his dick was cut, so I'm not sure.

Most probably, I'm not sure. But again his dick was cut, so I'm not sure.
No, by what i know he is half white half arab.

And this guy was an awesome poster. He will be missed here.

He couldn't stand the BBC theory and roped

Why did @Ryo_Hazuki leave the forum? Any idea? Also when? He was a long time poster.
Rare sight of the ChudurBudur Pill presenting a ded srs question

I strongly believe he ascended, his posts are just too negative to be realistic. And he mentions being 6'1'', being a low inhib sociopath, having many friends, undergoing numerous cosmetic surgeries and even once posing as a girl's boyfriend to make her ex jealous, though he claims he didn't receive any action from it. From this it's apparent his entire persona is larp and he likely left because he got bored of acting on here.

Don’t know who he is

"dealing with consequences for quite some time"
sounds like he got a girl pregnant or raped a bitch
either way we all know he be fucking

With a Chad name like fucking Ryo I wouldn't be surprised. I think that was the Chad's name in Street Fighter as well. fucking Japanese Chads

I strongly believe he ascended, his posts are just too negative to be realistic. And he mentions being 6'1'', being a low inhib sociopath, having many friends, undergoing numerous cosmetic surgeries and even once posing as a girl's boyfriend to make her ex jealous, though he claims he didn't receive any action from it. From this it's apparent his entire persona is larp and he likely left because he got bored of acting on here.

Agreed, I always felt he was the worst mod and almost definitely a fakecel.

Shit, that's heartbreaking. He was the best mod and a great poster overall. I hope things get better for you whatever problems you're facing my friend.

Never forget.