Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel why did my low IQ simp cuck gender seggregated curry male colleague say

brazi

brazi

Veteran
★★★★
that a brain dead foid in my office gets more stress than me just for being in this muh patiarchy society. is he even a male, also his common sense and research ability level is equal to foids. how can a male brain be like this.

he said she has more stress than me, a downie who gets humilated every waking minute by evil normies.

Last edited:
that a brain dead foid in my office gets more stress than me just for being in this muh patiarchy society. is he even a male, also his common sense and research ability level is equal to foids. how can a male brain be like this.

he said she has more stress than me, a downie who gets humilated every waking minute by evil normies.
Foids don't empathize with men, they see us as objects for sex or resources

Because he is a simp, they can only emphatize with females.

Before I answer - what are you? Not curry?

Because he is a simp, they can only emphatize with females.
he is a failed normie. i think he is fuming inside. he liuterally fumes looking at young guys that look happy.

yes im curry, in curryland
Yes than he is a cuck retard.

On another note, stay out of the US, because when you guys come here you always seem to embarrass us further.

Yes than he is a cuck retard.

On another note, stay out of the US, because when you guys come here you always seem to embarrass us further.
:feelskek:normies are normies everywhere but yea curries are another level

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back