Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why did mermaids capture the imaginations of men for so many years?

Chudpreet

Chudpreet

ᛟ Cuckitor Curbstomper ᛟ
★★★★★
They're literally just foids without the best parts (ass and pussy). I don't get the appeal

Probably sailors going crazy popularized it.

Probably sailors going crazy popularized it.
I believe that's how such tales started, but how did they become such a wider cultural idea?

Ishilly Anime Infobox

I believe that's how such tales started, but how did they become such a wider cultural idea?
Beats me. Since childhood I only noticed little girls being obsessed with them. I know that the real legend is sexual and scary and aimed at men. The luring whores who eat you alive.

They're literally just foids without the best parts (ass and pussy). I don't get the appeal
they still have pussy and ass why do you think you don't see those men ever again? sex is so good that they forget that they are drowning to death

@Grim_Reaper instead of whale watching, imagine mermaid titty creepshotting :society:

You will never experience salty, slimy mermussy.

You will never experience salty, slimy mermussy.
View attachment 1119023
Even if they were real, I wouldn't, 'cause:
1. They'd be Aryan Chad sailor (and maybe Chaddam & Tyrone also) only, no curry
2. Their pussies would be gross-looking fish cooters most men including myself wouldn't even want to stick our dicks in

Because they realised the true nature of real “women”

They are seen as easy whores, imagine getting one on land. How are they going to run, squirm their tails?( in video game)
sarcastic laugh GIF