Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why did it have to be this way

• Thread starter Deleted member 27495
  • Start date
Deleted member 27495

Deleted member 27495

mrkittycel
-
Just looking out my window gazing at the moon wondering why it all had to end up like this, like seriously, the universe is so unbelievably vast, there's so much to explore, yet here we are confined to the earth contemplating suicide over the brutal fact we cant have a gf and a decent life.

And by no means am i trying to downplay that, I am simply making an observation. Sex is fucking hardwired into our brains, all the potential I had as a "productive" human went out the window the moment I went through puberty and came out the other side as a failed genetic experiment.

It's so bittersweet isnt it, being such an intelligent species that we unfortunately possess such level of consciousness. But we aren't smart at all really, we are still primitive in my eyes, fucking and fucking and fucking and FUCKING. Everything we do is for sex, EVERYTHING.

all i want is peace and fucking quiet, to not be bullied all day and stared at for being an ugly, giga framelet.

As per my previous post, there is no reason to try as an incel, why try to advance the very society that wants you dead.

We are Apes crawling through the dirt of the earth .

we can only contemplate the unknown since the known sucks so much

there is no reason to try as an incel, why try to advance the very society that wants you dead.

High IQ Bro :feelsokman: :feelsYall: How old are you if you don't mind me asking? I only ask as I worked this very same shit out pretty young, about 12 I'd say, and I'm 37 now.

I basically I used to skip school ALOT growing up lol, I missed so much they held me back on 2 occasions (making me repeat the year) because I had nowhere near enough attendance. I simply valued playing Street Fighter 2, Metal Slug, The Turtles and Virtua Striker in the arcade way more than memorising a load of maths or passages from Hamlet, which would be of no use to me whatsoever in later life.

I mainly done this because I could see "soyciety" for it what it was, a hamster wheel of Hell. I looked around me at the dad's of my schoolmates who worked 40+ hours a week in some unrewarding, menial factory job and looked dead inside, and thought "Those old men went to this school, and received the same education, and this is their reward, and they look like they can't wait to die." So I simply decided the odds were that becoming "them" was as good as things would get, even with studying hard, being a good little cuck in school, etc.

Also for me, I knew it wouldn't even reach that level of "goodness" as I was a Giga Manlet that was also Fuck Ugly, and thus my mind was made up pretty much then to do as little as possible and get myself on NEETbux and let all the other suckers wageslave to death in an unrewarding hell. I get pretty much the same in NEETbux (taking into account my rent is paid, free healthcare etc.) as they do in take-home pay after they pay all their bills anyway :feelskek:

I might even make thread about it.

Last edited: