Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why did Isreal allow that Nova music festival to take place so close to Gaza border.

• Thread starter comradespiderman29
  • Start date
comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Mythic
★★★★★
It was something like three kilometres from the fence. Most countries around the world advise, their citizens to not travel to areas where there are tensions, the gazan border is one I think. Why couldn't they have it somewhere else? I saw a film which kikes made about October 7th, and it's funny how they were talking and making fun of Gaza when Hamas started firing rockets( they thought, it was just another rocket barrage) it was Also funny how the foids started demanding, that the sub5 jewcel idf soldiers come and save them kek :feelshaha: :feelshaha: .
Edit- by the way apparently, Hamas had no intel of the music festival, even, they would have been surprised to see so many jews in one place lol

Last edited:
they did it on purpose just like they withdrawn some of the military from the border so that Hamas could easily break through the border and kill some civilians, it's perfect for media coverage.

they did it on purpose just like they withdrawn some of the military from the border so that Hamas could easily break through the border and kill some civilians, it's perfect for media coverage.
Yeah, but the dumb organizers should have thought, about it. Nice avi btw

It's like having a concert/music festival in Belgrode. But this one is even worse, because, it's close to the fence. They Also have villages around 100 meters from the fence. Jews are so arrogant.

Jews are so arrogant.
Not really, i think they let hamas attack them on purpose, if they didn't want that it wouldn't happen. Israel needed excuse to turn Gaza into ruins and occupy it.

Inside job without a doubt

Talking of Zionist lies and mass murder its the USS Liberty anniversary on the 8th

Last edited:
Not really, i think they let hamas attack them on purpose, if they didn't want that it wouldn't happen. Israel needed excuse to turn Gaza into ruins and occupy it.
That's the government. But the people who attended the music festival and the organizers are fools.

That's the government. But the people who attended the music festival and the organizers are fools.
yea, normfags are actually retarded for thinking nothing would happen in a time of tension and crysis jfl :feelshaha:

they dont think that their actions have consequences (or even if they think at all) and get butchered like cattle they are, i mean it's good for natural selection and it's entertaining for us :feelsPop:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back