Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why did Gypsy Crusader turn into a simp after prison?

FucktheFBI

FucktheFBI

Proud believer in Ochako Urarakaism
★★★★★
Before prison Gypsy Crusader trashed on foids so hard despite he himself not being incel and being chadlite but after he got arrested for some reason he became a foid lover and even said incels should go to prison.

Happy My Song GIF by Justin

Haven't seen a single post-prison clip of him

he dropped the soap

Agecucks came after him last year for talking to a 17 year old femoid.

Because he got beaten down by the state and is probably being threatened by the powers that be to not resume his previous activities.

No idea, let me ask him on Telegram rq.
Agecucks came after him last year for talking to a 17 year old femoid.
Jfl, what a joke.

17 y/o is literally the AOC in many places.

I forgot about that guy. He was funny at the time.

Most US states have AOC at 16.
But normiescum hivemind doesn't care they'll cancel you for it.

No idea, let me ask him on Telegram rq.

Jfl, what a joke.

Agecucks will continue to virtue signal like retards.

Share the screenshot if he responds.

Before prison Gypsy Crusader trashed on foids so hard despite he himself not being incel and being chadlite but after he got arrested for some reason he became a foid lover and even said incels should go to prison.
You think he's not on watch? He has to be careful. He's probably still himself with a VPN and Tor.

He doesn't know anything about incels. I remember him saying something like incels should go to prison to feel the absence of women and that that will make us stop hating them somehow. It doesn't work because we have never felt the presence of women in the first place, so going to prison will be the same to us. He said that he missed the company of women and that if incels go to prison they will stop hating them because they miss them or something along those lines. He is a completely clueless chad.

Because he fell in love with some underage foid named Ana. Like the absolute chad he is he basically got a mail order girlfriend and probably took her virginity. I talked to her for a little when I was buying stuff from Gypsy and she was living in Bucharest.

I think that she even showed up in one of his videos at some point (a girl with a mask). Anyhow my theory is that in order to not upset his new underage gf Gypsy toned it down with the sexism.

Because he fell in love with some underage foid named Ana. Like the absolute chad he is he basically got a mail order girlfriend and probably took her virginity. I talked to her for a little when I was buying stuff from Gypsy and she was living in Bucharest.

I think that she even showed up in one of his videos at some point (a girl with a mask). Anyhow my theory is that in order to not upset his new underage gf Gypsy toned it down with the sexism.
Wasnt that the Stacy who had red hair who you are talking about? I think I seen her

Wasnt that the Stacy who had red hair who you are talking about? I think I seen her
Never say her face, but she sounded very young. Her voice was like that of a 14 year old and that was 2 year ago.