Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why did God put freaks like me on Earth?

StoicNihilist

StoicNihilist

"You'll do this again, time is a flat circle..."
-
>One shot at life in this infinite and beautiful cosmos.

Born as an ugly, brain damaged, slightly deformed, autist that nobody wants because my prostitute mom did drugs and drank while she was pregnant with me.

Why did God put freaks like me on Earth? Did he think it would be funny to give sentient beings desires for this life that could not possibly be achieved? Only to be spit at and mocked by normal people every time they step out of line and try to succeed? What unmitigated cruelty. I've never had any success in any facet of life because of my Fetal Drug/Alcohol exposure. My face is ugly and asymmetrical. My IQ is relatively intact but my social and emotional processing/understanding is fucked. When some people look at my face it literally takes the smile off of theirs and they try their best not to look shocked. Some people straight up just laugh and make fun of me, especially women. So needless to say I'm an incel, not just that but a straight up truecel. I've never been able to keep a job and wound up homeless a handful of times. Sleeping in a tent, and at homeless shelters, even sleeping on the damn sidewalk in a sleeping bag. So fuck you, God. Fuck you for ruining my life before it even started.

I'm brand new to the forum. I just had to vent to a community of like minded folks.

How can you believe in god if you’re a nihilist?

Strong first post.
How did God do it if your mother gave you FES, though?

I dont actually believe in God by the way, I'm just speaking in a metaphorical sense. I'm enraged at the nature of being. At the hands I've been dealt in life. And at how poorly others have treated me.

god is the master simulator tbh. we are living in a virtual realit and "god" is just trolling with making subhumans like us. It's all a game tbh

To teach you a profound lesson on pain and suffering.

What you mean is “how can people possibly believe in god???” And you are absolutely right brother. The same people who believe in personality believe in god

Your time is better spent not on contemplating why you're here, but on thinking about how you can improve your situation. The least you can do is change your perception in order to minimize your pain and maximize your happiness. Sure, the odds are stacked against us, and quite frankly I see very little sources of actual joy in this world. I too hate my life. But death isn't going to come for us yet, not for a few decades anyway, so you owe it to yourself to try and reduce your misery as much as possible.

I'm speaking metaphorically, as if to blame him, or put God on trial. Like the Jews did at Auschwitz, in that famous play. Look at all the misery there is in the world, no benevolent being watching over us would allow all this suffering.

But despite all the shit I've been through, the philosophies of Stoicism and Nihilism has helped me endure. Hence my username.

life is a cruel sick joke thats why

Feel the same bro. I was born at the time when my county was in such shit that there were dead people over my street every day. My perents were poor as fuck and i am conclusion of all this factors.

we are on this world so normies can laugh at us

Because there is no god. But considering how absurd everything is I wouldn't be surprised if
god is the master simulator tbh. we are living in a virtual realit and "god" is just trolling with making subhumans like us. It's all a game tbh
is true. Some superior beings who actually know the meaning of their lives created a simulation with us in it for fun or science. We're just quantum multidimensional bits in an advanced computer game bro

>One shot at life in this infinite and beautiful cosmos.

Why did God put freaks like me on Earth? Did he think it would be funny to give sentient beings desires for this life that could not possibly be achieved? Only to be spit at and mocked by normal people every time they step out of line and try to succeed? What unmitigated cruelty. I've never had any success in any facet of life because of my Fetal Drug/Alcohol exposure. My face is ugly and asymmetrical. My IQ is relatively intact but my social and emotional processing/understanding is fucked. When some people look at my face it literally takes the smile off of theirs and they try their best not to look shocked. Some people straight up just laugh and make fun of me, especially women. So needless to say I'm an incel, not just that but a straight up truecel. I've never been able to keep a job and wound up homeless a handful of times. Sleeping in a tent, and at homeless shelters, even sleeping on the damn sidewalk in a sleeping bag. So fuck you, God. Fuck you for ruining my life before it even started.

I'm brand new to the forum. I just had to vent to a community of like minded folks.
I feel you man, incels is nature's cruelest mistake:feelscry:

So that others can feel better about themselves when they see you (see syndrome's quote on special people)

Born as an ugly, brain damaged, slightly deformed, autist that nobody wants because my prostitute mom did drugs and drank while she was pregnant with me
It's absolutely over for you man, it's over
It's over

Yeah, i also agree on this.

As stated before, strong first post.

What part of the world do you live in? Is it cold?
How old are you?
When you were homeless, how did you get out of those situations?
Do you have a place to live now?
Do you do anything at the moment to try and improve your situation and if so, what do you do?
What was it like to be homeless, did you learn anything about lif from that experience or was it just misery, plain and simple?

How long did you lurk before joining up?

God dosent exist. JFL at ethnics coping with religion

As stated before, strong first post.

What part of the world do you live in? Is it cold?
How old are you?
When you were homeless, how did you get out of those situations?
Do you have a place to live now?
Do you do anything at the moment to try and improve your situation and if so, what do you do?
What was it like to be homeless, did you learn anything about lif from that experience or was it just misery, plain and simple?

-"What part of the world do you live in? Is it cold?"

I live in the US. Wont dox myself, but yes it does get cold in my state. Very cold.

-"How old are you? "

Mid Twenties

-"When you were homeless, how did you get out of those situations? "

I'm mentally impaired, so I've never been able to maintain work. That's how. I got out by staying with friends and family occasionally. And through state funded housing (a studio apartment for me.)

-"Do you have a place to live now? "

Yes, a studio apartment.

-"Do you do anything at the moment to try and improve your situation and if so, what do you do?"

I'm doing the best I can now. I spend most of my days walking, playing guitar, and playing video games. The Elder Scrolls and Fallout series being my favorite.

-"What was it like to be homeless, did you learn anything about life from that experience or was it just misery, plain and simple?"

I learned some things, its hardened me up a bit and enlightened me to how shitty people can be to each other. Most homeless people are mentally ill/disabled (like myself), drug addicts, or have a felony on their record, making it impossible to be hired anywhere. These people were surprisingly very nice to me though. The real assholes were normies. They treat us like garbage. Literal garbage.

For example: last year a homeless man in my town couldn't find shelter during a cold snap in the winter and froze to death in a park. A few people apparently were laughing at his frozen contorted body and took selfies with it. Paramedics eventually came and took him to the morgue by ambulance. I didnt witness this though, it was a story passed around at the homeless shelter I was at during the time.

Because there is no god. But considering how absurd everything is I wouldn't be surprised if

is true. Some superior beings who actually know the meaning of their lives created a simulation with us in it for fun or science. We're just quantum multidimensional bits in an advanced computer game bro

Yes perhaps that is the truth, and the field is so great that an "atom" of everything is not so important to this entity.

Don't blame "God". Blame your parents for reproducing with their shitty genes. You didn't ask to be born.

Blackops2cel works in mysterious ways.

God doesn’t exist, and even if he did he wouldn’t play an active role in genetic recombination

For example: last year a homeless man in my town couldn't find shelter during a cold snap in the winter and froze to death in a park. A few people apparently were laughing at his frozen contorted body and took selfies with it. Paramedics eventually came and took him to the morgue by ambulance. I didnt witness this though, it was a story passed around at the homeless shelter I was at during the time.

That was dark man. You touch into my own deepest fears with this. I have never been homeless but I know several others like us who have been and I have been close to ending up like that a couple of times...

You are right about homeless people though. Heavy junkies are dangerous, but they are dangerous less often and to a lesser degree than one learns about from normies. Normies become dangerous when they meet outsiders. They show their true self when they know there are no consequences.

your are the work of the devil buddy boyo, go make him proud;)

we are literally like a zoo for normies tbh

your are the work of the devil buddy boyo, go make him proud;)

That's what Carl Panzram (my avatar picture) did. He was beaten, raped, and tortured in a Catholic reform school his entire childhood. Then beaten, raped, and tortured some more by people when he left. So guess what he did? He went around the US and even Africa killing, beating, raping, and torturing people to spite God, and to spite mankind.

Last edited:
I guess it's possible if you believe that God is not benevolent and merely just an uninterested creator.

I call myself pretty nihilistic but I still think it's possible that there is a God or a creator, he's/it's just not like the main religions teach.

We are merely the losers of sexual competition. Societal institutions that once controlled human sexuality are now crumbling and we are revertiing back into a harem system, like monkeys. The thing is the competition was rigged from the start for some people to win.

That was dark man. You touch into my own deepest fears with this. I have never been homeless but I know several others like us who have been and I have been close to ending up like that a couple of times...

You are right about homeless people though. Heavy junkies are dangerous, but they are dangerous less often and to a lesser degree than one learns about from normies. Normies become dangerous when they meet outsiders. They show their true self when they know there are no consequences.

Kind of like Logan Paul. He saw that some poor Japanese Incel looking guy hung himself out in the suicide forest. Him and his Chad and Stacy companions thought it would be funny to video tape his corpse and laugh at it, making crude commentary.

When people are away from society and dont believe there will be consequences, you see who they really are. Fortunately, they filmed themselves doing it for us to see. That's what normies really think of us. They could care less if we die.

That's what Carl Panzram (my avatar picture) did. He was beaten, raped, and tortured in a Catholic reform school his entire childhood. Then beaten, raped, and tortured some more by people when he left. So guess what he did? He went around the US and even Africa killing, beating, raping, and torturing people to spite God, and to spite mankind.
Wow

he was based tbh

Don't blame "God". Blame your parents for reproducing with their shitty genes. You didn't ask to be born.
This but if there is a God he definitely hates us.

Again with the secular humanism

He didn't, your parents did when they fucked.

gosh, this post is gut wrenthching, some guys are in situation worse than mine.

don't give up OP, if you loose, you will let this cucked society win.