Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why did God make me Cuban?

Touhoufan123

Touhoufan123

Greycel
Just why?
iu

viva la revolución

Viva la revolucion

White cubans are based. If you're a black Cuban, sorry in advance.

You can cope with Cuban cigars

Thank God he did not make you a curry

Cubans think they can assimilate with white people lol. They come to America and become republican and some even consider themselves gringo. Yes you have European features but as soon as they hear you speak Spanish you are a wetback to the whites.

Why did god make me*

Imagine you would be a curry which is way worse

Yeah but he balanced it out by making you a touhou fan so it's all good

do you actually believe in "god" if anything it's nothing more than a selfish sadistic entity
I don't no. God is just an age old cope to keep people in line and to give people comfort over the often harrowing thought of existing and after death. If god does exist, certainly a sadistic entity. Not a deity worthy of respect. Certainly not this loving being that people claim.

Religious ideals that claim that we are created in gods image, raise an interesting thought experiment. If humans are like god in many ways, because humans have the ability to simulate being a god. Either through biological creatures, or something as simple as say, that 'sims' video game. How many people end up carelessly making their sims lives miserable or just straight up killing them in whatever ways they can think of. If god exists, that's what he is. Just an observer, playing with things, with no care in the world universe.

He wanted you to learn how to swim.

Half Colombian half Puerto Rican here. Cuban guys mog most other Latinos, except probably Argentinians. It could be worse

He wanted you to have terrible internet connection.

better cuBAN than cuRRY @wereq

Too bad eh? God made me curry.
@Misogynist Curry 卐

Cubans are all in florida

I don't no. God is just an age old cope to keep people in line and to give people comfort over the often harrowing thought of existing and after death. If god does exist, certainly a sadistic entity. Not a deity worthy of respect. Certainly not this loving being that people claim.

Religious ideals that claim that we are created in gods image, raise an interesting thought experiment. If humans are like god in many ways, because humans have the ability to simulate being a god. Either through biological creatures, or something as simple as say, that 'sims' video game. How many people end up carelessly making their sims lives miserable or just straight up killing them in whatever ways they can think of. If god exists, that's what he is. Just an observer, playing with things, with no care in the world universe.
people revolve their entire ideology around holy copes like god, heaven and hell it just pathetic :bigbrain:

people revolve their entire ideology around holy copes like god, heaven and hell it just pathetic :bigbrain:
Its pointless really to get that deep into a religion I feel.

Its pointless really to get that deep into a religion I feel.
I think it's a blackpill cope at large, only a few cuckservative good looking people would be invested in that shit, in a sea of ugly rejects

I think it's a blackpill cope at large, only a few cuckservative good looking people would be invested in that shit, in a sea of ugly rejects
never began for religious

Just why?
iu
Cuban toilets are aggressive with sex scamming if you let em be, GrAY. I’ve interacted with them in strip clubs n shiet, Chico. They always wanna aggressively sell tempting sexual favors for exorbitantly high prices , mang