Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why did forthysolutions go? did he vanish or die?

• Thread starter Deleted member 40170
  • Start date
Maybe his plan to go back to Uni as a 50 year old, party and ascend with 18yo Beckys, finally paid off?

Good for him if it did, I look forward to his report and forum resignation letter.

Maybe his plan to go back to Uni as a 50 year old, party and ascend with 18yo Beckys, finally paid off?

Good for him if it did, I look forward to his report and forum resignation letter.
if they would let a 50 yro fuck them :fuk:

if they would let a 50 yro fuck them :fuk:
I don't think there are enough :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: in Pfizer's entire warehouse, to match the naive hope that he seemed to have.

He's still active on twitter, he tried going into a college party last month but he got beaten up by some chad

He's still active on twitter, he tried going into a college party last month but he got beaten up by some chad
LMAO is there a video, did he get some good hits in? :feelshaha:

Haha, what is he expecting from going back to college at 50 and going to parties with teens. Isn't he autistic too? Man, what a receipe for disaster.

Foids will see him as the creepy old weirdo. No point in denying it.

he posted on reddit 3 hours ago

I'm listening to an interview with him right now, pretty interesting tbh.

@Damo the incel likes to lie sometimes.

he probably went back to IT. :feelsjuice:

He left because I told him off and exposed his bullshit.

@Dregster and @Damo the incel remember when I destroyed his pathetic ass? He has left the forum since. Good riddance to this bluepilled cuck, he shouldn't be on this forum at all.

He left because I told him off and exposed his bullshit.

@Dregster and @Damo the incel remember when I destroyed his pathetic ass? He has left the forum since. Good riddance to this bluepilled cuck, he shouldn't be on this forum at all.
It's true :feelshehe:

He never recovered and now he pretends to be busy and act like he doesn't have time for the forum :feelshaha: