Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why did foids send Nick Cruz love letters, but not Dylan Roof?

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★★
Dylan Roof clearly had higher SMV: White, blonde hair, blue eyes.

You sure bout that?

Dylan roof wasn’t a hs student at the time of his shooting and it didn’t get as much media attention, also his shooting was less interesting from a foid perspective

Dylann roof is my favorite or one of my favorites. I was actually around the northwest front (one of his inspirations) when it happened. Very epic. I left when Harold Covington died though.

181210200454 elizabeth lecron mugshot exlarge 169

this foid literally went to jail for writing letters to Dylan roof

hybristophilia

easier to romanticize Cruz who attacked all of society rather than just one race. The man vs society underdog villain origin story is less final than a white supremacist who represents an ideology

How do you know no foid sent a love letter to dylan roof?

Dylan still gets a fuck ton of letters. I think Nick Cruz body mogs Dylan. Dylan seems comparatively short and wiry.

It certainly wouldn’t be above our ruling Jews to fuck with Roof’s mail and make sure he doesn’t get any love letters addressed to him actually delivered OP.

Jews understandably don’t want other young white males to get the “wrongthink” idea in their heads that killing niggers among other ZOG system toadies will get them inundated with marriage proposals, love, hero worship and offers of sex so yeah again I certainly would not be surprised at all if the Jews put the kosher kabosh on Roof’s mail.

I am sure he get lots of letters it´s just not published in the media as the media were more obsessed with the Parkland shooting.
View attachment 256353

this foid literally went to jail for writing letters to Dylan roof
Why did she go to jail for writing letters to him that isn´t "illegal" also what is her name do you have an article explaining what she did.

I saw an anti tcc video about toilets worshipping mass killers.

He showed screenshots of Dylan Roof beingg worshipped on Tumblr.

He surely got love letters

Just be a shooter theory

Cruz was more popular

Dylan does get letters.

I get letters from funeral homes telling me to plan ahead....

How do you know no foid sent a love letter to dylan roof?
This. As if the fact you haven't observed something means it hasn't happened.

A similar thread asked why Adam Lanza has gotten no hybristophiliac appeal, when, in fact, he has.

Cruz seems more like a pretty boy than Dylann. Plus his had way more media coverage.

Cruz seems more like a pretty boy than Dylann. Plus his had way more media coverage.
The real difference is that Cruz LARPed as a psychopath who had no motive besides a desire to kill, whereas Dylann had an explicit cause.

Foids hate principled men who sacrifice their lives for some sort of cause (unless it benefits them). They prefer plain barbarians who want to rape and pillage for that sake alone.