Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why did foids look much better in the 90's?

blackpillednigga

blackpillednigga

Overlord
★★★★★
back when foids were actually feminine
5e9c856ee20d6d1fa22069ffea7fd892.jpg

damn, I most likely would've been an incel at the time still but if I saw these foids randomly pass by I would've coomed much easier. also the 90's was before soycial media existed and I'm not a soycial media person. screw thick thot and twatter

agreed
they looked healthier and more beautiful with less makeup

Two things going on here:
Maybe 3....

1: Western countries have far more ethnics and mystery meat foids in the general populace. Also in media.

2: Negrofication of styles, fashions, attitudes, behaviors, and personality traits. Less feminine overall

3: Apex fallacy. You're probably looking at upper tier chicks, models, and actresses singers of that era.

The vast majority of females had worse skin care, but the diet wasn't as filled with chems and artificial bullshit, so it evens out.... I guess.

Probably because it wasnt trendy to be some purple-haired nonbinary down syndrome dinosaur lookin ass bitch, the way it is now

I think those women where still considered stacys in the 90s and not the norm.

View: https://youtu.be/c_jiYCvV5Ik?t=185

As you can see most women look nothing like that here but they are usually skinnier on average than what I see on a daily basis.

Neither of them are stacies. They are both too skinny. Either way this is a really stupid thread, they didn’t look better at all in the 90s or before.

No trannies and mutt-whores taking over everything back then

Toilets still look and act the same, don't mainly forget to be yourself!!

bc they were less full of BPA/microplastics/high fructose corn syrup/seed oils. same reason europoor women look better than american hogs

Not only do the foids look degenerate, theyre also hostile slobs.

If a non white Sub8 manlet hits on them nowadays, thats called sexual harassment. Dead serious.

Because they didn't.

damn, I most likely would've been an incel at the time still but if I saw these foids randomly pass by I would've coomed much easier. also the 90's was before soycial media existed and I'm not a soycial media person. screw thick thot and twatter
Now they are degenerate vile meatholes for chad while we are rotting :blackpill::feelsgah::feelsgah:

they didnt, its just a shift in style

I didn't like the 80s 90s girls, too athletic with skinny hips and ass.

Two things going on here:
Maybe 3....

1: Western countries have far more ethnics and mystery meat foids in the general populace. Also in media.

2: Negrofication of styles, fashions, attitudes, behaviors, and personality traits. Less feminine overall

3: Apex fallacy. You're probably looking at upper tier chicks, models, and actresses singers of that era.

The vast majority of females had worse skin care, but the diet wasn't as filled with chems and artificial bullshit, so it evens out.... I guess.
Yeah ever since blacks took over pop culture women have wanted to be "thick" instead of skinny and they want a big horse ass kardashian type shit. I like when women are skinny and wear less makeup. Natural is better. Also true most white girls these days listen to mumble rap and talk like ghetto using black slang and accent. They are also extremely narcissistic even if they are ugly these days. Dating must have been a lot more evenly matched back then without social media inflating womens egos and giving them more options and simps and forcing women to choose what men to date based on their friend circle.

Not only were the females typically more attractive, they were actually approachable and not wildly egostitscal, narcissistic, immature pyschopaths.

pre-myspace internet was ideal

Healthy weight was the standard
Tattoos and piercings were considered underground and freaky
Styles and mannerisms were less niggerized

I'm not liking the re-emergence of baggy jeans that were fashionable in the 90s. I want to see girls' asses in tight jeans, not baggy clothing that hides them.

Cause they weren't fatasses, didn't lift weights and instagram hadn't blown up their egos so they actually tried

also all the soy trends weren't in effect

Yeah ever since blacks took over pop culture women have wanted to be "thick" instead of skinny
but this just became an excuse for being a fatass
now we have 'body postive' faggotry on top of that

Because we live in a matriarchy and females become uglier in a matriarchy than in a patriarchy because of a different selection. Men look better in a matriarchy and uglier in a patriarchy. This is also a reason why ricecels are the less sexy men.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back