Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel why did evil Ukraine initiate a War of Aggression against the peaceful Donetsk and Luhansk countries? why is only Russia brave enough to stand up 4em?

HeOweGoreWrath

HeOweGoreWrath

Paragon
★★★★★
It is shameful how the United States pretends to support democracy but won't recognize the democratic referendums in these two tiny Donbas nations.

Shocking revelation: The US is a rogue state operated by terrorists

Ukraine is just an extension of the US State Department, which is run by Jews and is evil.

globalhomo GAYT shill jewkraine vs based and redpilled russia and its seperatist allies. the 2014 coup in ukraine was criminal so the republics are justified in breaking away from it.

Russia isn't a push over and will fight. We probably wouldn't be incels if we were Russians born in Russia.

Bruh saying that those referendums were democratic and had any validity is stupid. They were rigged from the beginning, almost no one went to vote and the huge majority who voted were pro-Russians because pro-Ukrainians didn't want to participate in propaganda referendums without international support and neutrality. It's like when Catalonia made an independence referendum in 2017 despite being told thousands of times it would not be valid as it's unconstitutional, they did it and only Catalan separatists went to vote (unionists don't want to waste their Sunday in a sham referendum) and independence won by 90%. And of course no one except Venezuela (because Maduro is a retard) recognized Catalonian independence as the way it was voted was ridiculous.

Also it's Russia who invaded Ukraine and not the other way round. Russia had that lame excuse that having borders with NATO is a threat to its national security when the cold war is over and no one is retarded enough to attack Russia for no reason. Or that Ukrainians are nazis despite their president is Jewish and that the neonazi party has no political representation. Funny because with this bullshit war Putin achieved the oposite as now Sweden and Finland will join NATO. Great job master strategist kek. I'm sad for all the Ukrainecels that have had their lives ruined for this war.

It is shameful how the United States pretends to support democracy but won't recognize the democratic referendums in these two tiny Donbas nations.
Nigga they dont exist anymore

They went from being a de facto part of Russia to a de jure part of Russia on September 30

Bruh saying that those referendums were democratic and had any validity is stupid. They were rigged from the beginning, almost no one went to vote and the huge majority who voted were pro-Russians because pro-Ukrainians didn't want to participate in propaganda referendums without international support and neutrality.
According to who? Who was reporting this and why should I believe them more than the people who say they were democratic referendums with mass participation?

If paranoia led them not to participate and be under-represented then that's on them but I don't know how you can assume that portion of stay-homers were a majority.

By what poll did we establish them as majority?

It's like when Catalonia made an independence referendum in 2017 despite being told thousands of times it would not be valid as it's unconstitutional, they did it and only Catalan separatists went to vote (unionists don't want to waste their Sunday in a sham referendum) and independence won by 90%. And of course no one except Venezuela (because Maduro is a retard) recognized Catalonian independence as the way it was voted was ridiculous.
Why was it unconstitutional to vote for Catalonia to secede?

Also it's Russia who invaded Ukraine and not the other way round.
It all depends on who has the rights to the land and one's opinion on that.

If the Donbas regions are independent republics then they have the right to join Russia and Russia then has the right to defend their allies and kick out the Ukrainian conquerors from Donetsk and Luhansk.

Russia had that lame excuse that having borders with NATO is a threat to its national security when the cold war is over and no one is retarded enough to attack Russia for no reason.
So perhaps they by proxy attack Russians living aborad on the Donbas as a way to thumb their nose?

Just like Polish 100% were not fucking around with German-ancestry villagers in their territories as a proxy to fuck w/ Germany.

Funny because with this bullshit war Putin achieved the oposite as now Sweden and Finland will join NATO. Great job master strategist kek. I'm sad for all the Ukrainecels that have had their lives ruined for this war.
So basically, just so your response is not seen as a 'provocation' you must never EVER respond and just roll over and let innocents get abused because the abusers think they can get away with it?

Why was it unconstitutional to vote for Catalonia to secede?
Because it's what the Spanish constitution says and we have a (still) functioning society were you have to respect the law. In order for a Spanish region to secede, first the constitution would have to be reformed and for that to happen the congress and senate have to agree, the king has to authorize it and then call for elections, and after those elections the constitutional reform would start and could include the possibility of a legal independence referendum. Pretending to be above the law and voting because it's the will of the people is a shitty excuse, if you want changes you either do it violently (coup, war, etc.) or the democratic way respecting the law, there's no in between. In Scotland the referendum was legal and if they had won they would be independent, that's how you gain independence without spilling blood. The other option is doing like Algeria and having a brootal war until the other side surrenders and you gain independence, but many ppl don't want that.

Regarding the other questions I really don't have an answer right now but if the ppl in the Donbass really feel Russian and hate Ukraine I dunno why they don't just leave and why doesn't Russia welcome them with open arms. I remember when the war started and many pro-Russians fled to Russia but they were denied entry by border patrol, so much help for their fellow brothers kek. Also neither Ukraine neither NATO had intentions to attack Russia, retaking Crimea seemed impossible and reckless and the situation would remain the same as 2015. Also Ukraine being a poor and corrupt country with territorial disputes was denied entry to NATO and there were no plans of reviewing that until they improve their situation. I'm not going to side with the side that started the war, I wouldn't like it if some superpower invaded my country, bombed everything, forced me to flee or killed my family. Because fuck that you wouldn't see me in the front, I ain't dying for this country.

>evil Ukraine initiate a War of Aggression against the peaceful Donetsk and Luhansk countries?
Why would Russia attack Chechen Republic? Because it was a rebel region and it is not really nice when foreign countries are trying to mess up with your politics.
Same shit with Ukraine.
Anyway, why the fuck do you care about war between 2 poor shitholes? :feelsseriously:

>evil Ukraine initiate a War of Aggression against the peaceful Donetsk and Luhansk countries?
Why would Russia attack Chechen Republic? Because it was a rebel region and it is not really nice when foreign countries are trying to mess up with your politics.
Same shit with Ukraine.
Anyway, why the fuck do you care about war between 2 poor shitholes? :feelsseriously:
That simply isn't true.

Idk if there are any Ukrainian men left now tho

I hate Russia, will never defend it.
Being an incel there is probably the worst thing possible, the bullying in schools is extreme/bloody violence.
Russian foids are all for BBC and they're the most cruel stacies in the world.

Being an incel there is probably the worst thing possible, the bullying in schools is extreme/bloody violence.
Ты из России?

Much love for you too, from Russia

How is it opposote?
Its Ukraine illegal coup chauvinistic usurping establishment tried to genocide russian speaking and those who identified as Russians sunce 2014.

the king has to authorize it
There must be some basic unwritten law of humanity where you don't need the king's consent to form your own nation, that's basically assumed via the USA

Pretending to be above the law and voting because it's the will of the people is a shitty excuse, if you want changes you either do it violently (coup, war, etc.) or the democratic way respecting the law
So I guess you can call it a revolution then but sometimes those make sense.
Not sure it did in the case of Euromaidan

if the ppl in the Donbass really feel Russian and hate Ukraine I dunno why they don't just leave
because it's their farmland their families have tended for decades?

I remember when the war started and many pro-Russians fled to Russia but they were denied entry by border patrol, so much help for their fellow brothers kek.
hard to say how true that is, pretty sure RT says they accepted refugees

neither Ukraine neither NATO had intentions to attack Russia
according to them? so why the missile bases and biolabs?

we should talk about the cuban missile crisis

I'm not going to side with the side that started the war, I wouldn't like it if some superpower invaded my country, bombed everything, forced me to flee or killed my family.
It's weird you view Russia as a 'superpower' when collectively US+Ukraine alliance since 2014 is far more powerful, Russia+Donbas are tiny economies by comparison

Much love for you too, from Russia
Actually I was projecting, I don't hate Russia nor Ukraine, I just simply don't care about war, because this war is all planned.

What is your stance on the war?
You forgot? I talked about it many times.. Guess, it wouldnt hurt to say it again. My stanza on this unfortunate and grovelling for business occupation - i dont really care. Cant be angry at something, that i cant change... It is useless, after all

I have been a supporter of this war, when our Holy Emperor Putinious (reference to Darth Sidious from SW, Palpatine) started all this camera-motor-show - i thought it will be easy as pie

You can see, what we got now) so.. i dont approve, dont hate, i just dont care. Bad thing, obviously, but i can do nothing to stop it. And i dont want to end up packed by cops for protests, sorry.. those protests are useless too

Why this war is bad? Our gov made it that way. I should refrain from making gov the scapegoat.. whatever. I really should get to work now

Slav shitholes, and democracy
Two incompatible sentences

Slav shitholes, and democracy
Two incompatible sentences
Democracy is flawed, after all

Rich can make sure that one wins at elections - dont say that you didnt know that, it is common sense

No democracy for our species, who is indulging in stratum-differences. Peasants can vote, but they will not offset heavy buck of mr. Rich

As west, so is Russia - here everyone knows that elections are rigged, and noone can do anything

We learned to not care

Nothing new, rich is influential, poor is forced to dance for oligarch's music. Just like monarchy at times

52E439C6 2EEF 42C8 A7A3 8876E66E6DDB

The inherently aggressive nature of human beings can only be restrained by a powerful state. Because mankind is intrinsically wicked, he has to be governed. Such governance can only be established, however, when men are united – and they can only be united against other people.

Perpetual war, not perpetual peace, is what (((they))) believe in. Jew World Order can be stable only if it is united by an external threat, if no external threat exists then one has to be manufactured.

What about Azov battalion, and Right Sector?

the AshkeNazi jews were the original nazis, they only called NSDAP by that pejorative to distract from their own fascism

Are you worried?
Not much. We got our own mandatory conscription here, so now i am on the run from it. Dont want to serve in army for a year

Economically, it is better for me to stay a civilian and produce tax money for the gov, not waste same tax money on army needs
1 Year ? ours is 6 months jfl

Are you Russian?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back