Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why did ER love 1980s popular music?

AnonAutist

AnonAutist

bzzzzzt
★★★★★

He was a young guy in the mid 2010s who wasn't a campy gay, where did his preference for 80s pop come from?

ngl i like 70's rock type music

Also ER was kinda autistic and never really assimilated with anyone so guess thats why

He was a young guy in the mid 2010s who wasn't a campy gay, where did his preference for 80s pop come from?

I like 80s music too, i think it's an incel trait

Dirty Curry Cell likes Film noir Jazz and Green Day.

80s pop music is unironically kino

He was sort of a femininecel ... or perceived-as-gay-cel ...

his jawline, existing chin and full lips mog the shit out of most people

he also had hunter eyes, a very good car, and was rich

it's tragic that he was "short" (average height) and half Asian ... otherwise he would've been a chad

His parents probably listened to it, and even if you didn't like the music when you were a child sometimes the music gets into your brain and later you find yourself enjoying it.

His parents probably listened to it, and even if you didn't like the music when you were a child sometimes the music gets into your brain and later you find yourself enjoying it.

It does give very strong Patrick Bateman- American Psycho type vibes. The guys of bodybuilding.com's misc accused him of this as well.

It does give very strong Patrick Bateman- American Psycho type vibes. The guys of bodybuilding.com's misc accused him of this as well.
Patrick Bateman had a terrific taste in music though. And it's true, Sussudio was some of Phil Collins' best work.

LMAO what a fucking faggot.

Just a yearning for a simpler time imo
Yes. Retrowave. Both nostalgic for the Last and hoepfull for the future. Retrowave from the 80's perfectly fits both the 1980's and the 2080's kek

I like 80s music too. Oh shit...
Yes. Retrowave. Both nostalgic for the Last and hoepfull for the future. Retrowave from the 80's perfectly fits both the 1980's and the 2080's kek

Nostalgic for simpler times. Yeah. If you dont watch the cringy video (the fallas are bobby brown and bel biv devoe btw). I can get what you mean.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RZUq6N7Gx1c

I blast that all the time. Especially Rick Astley and Bon Jovi.

Rick Astley?
There are limits tbh.

Last edited:
He liked 2000s shit too like Green Day who he said is one of his fav bands and he liked a song by drowning pool and rammstein

i miss him frens

Old music > today music