Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why did Elliot Rodger kill 4 guys and 2 girls?

All the more reason why he could get laid if he darktriadmaxxed.

Right, I do agree with darktriadmaxxing, but the point is that ER is still subhuman in the eyes of foids, if you remove his post-mortem status.

There was a Chadfish experiment done with ER's photo in, I believe, SEA and it was pretty bad.

Retard or not, whatever his mind was going through at that time was very real to him. May he and his victims rest in peace.

* virtue signalling *

Right, I do agree with darktriadmaxxing, but the point is that ER is still subhuman in the eyes of foids, if you remove his post-mortem status.

There was a Chadfish experiment done with ER's photo in, I believe, SEA and it was pretty bad.
You need to meet at least a certain height/attractiveness threshold for darktriadmaxxing to work. He was good-looking so being a criminal worked.

He wasn't even blackpilled.

Why did he kill 4 guys? I see it everywhere with the so called 'incel' shooters, they always kill more men than women. Why is that?
He liberated his ricecel roommates from a life of future suffering unbeknownst to them.

He liberated his ricecel roommates from a life of future suffering unbeknownst to them.

Being hapa himself, he understood the plight of the ricecel and freed them.

If only it was a less painful method.

his planned manifesto massacre was very different.

ER was retarded. He really was. He mogged 90% of people here. Anyway, his rice friends didn't want to help him after he told them he's going to go ER. He silenced them before they could report him to the authorities. From what I know ER and his roommates weren't the best of friends to put it lightly.
I really think he is a 7.5 in looks. i showed a picture of him to my mom and she confirmed he is "kind of good looking". I personally think ER went ER on his friends because he is a really nice person that decided to end their suffering as incels and giving them a fast and painless death.
or who would go ER other than mentally insane people? losing own life to kill others is not a very good deal u kno? ( ER knew he was going to die and openly said it)

He hated the guys who was getting the play from femoids more.

He was a sperg and couldn’t carry out his elaborate plans how he wanted. He did hate males just as much honestly, but 3 of those 4 men he killed were ricecels and it was because he hated living with them for a year. Elliot would have been difficult to live with tbh

Why did he kill 4 guys? I see it everywhere with the so called 'incel' shooters, they always kill more men than women. Why is that?
Because he was an narcissistic psychopath who couldn't stand the world not treating him with the agog fascination he knew he deserved.

I would be happy to recieve his saint bullets

NO 6/10 guy has a woman worshipping him:
fuck off. that bitch is worshipping him for attention. its the give me attention cos i'm so quirky teehee slut. bitch couldnt actually give a shit about him

his planned manifesto massacre was very different.
He didn't plan anything at all, he didn't come prepared, didn't select high density targets, picked a night when everyone was gone, and instead ended up taking his anger out on whoever he encountered. His whole master plan he talked about in his videos went right out the door.

He didn't plan anything at all, he didn't come prepared, didn't select high density targets, picked a night when everyone was gone, and instead ended up taking his anger out on whoever he encountered. His whole master plan he talked about in his videos went right out the door.
his master plan was mentioned in his manifesto more.