Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why did drummers show got cancelled?

• Thread starter Michinomiya Hirohit
  • Start date
Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

emperor
★★★★★
I loved listing to the news

I really liked his vocaroo incel news segments. What happened?

Who ?
@BummerDrummer are they talking about you?

He didn't have the drive or motivation

@BummerDrummer ???

Kinda gay if you ask me. You've lost the well to fight so now you call dead backup
Nah cope

I feel second hand embarrassment for you in that thread.

No man who utters this sentence feels any shame or embarrassment. I feel so bad for your dad.
Heh nice try Faggot

Images 45

Brave of you to still talk shit after being forced to hold uggo's jockstrap

Heh nice try Faggot

View attachment 431661

Brave of you to still talk shit after being forced to hold uggo's jockstrap
While I am completely destroying uggo, he still has respect. He can look his dad in the eye and say " I don't wish to be another race, dad I'm proud of who we are".
Can you?

Way too many people to @ it got ridiculous (you can’t @ more than a specific amount so I’d have to post multiple messages of just @‘s)

Lost the drive and motivation

No news at all

It will come back soon tho

I like the part where the thread derailed as @Dregster666 reminded @FullTimeLoser of his embarrassing defeat at the hands of @Uggo Mongo

Way too many people to @ it got ridiculous (you can’t @ more than a specific amount so I’d have to post multiple messages of just @‘s)

Lost the drive and motivation

No news at all

It will come back soon tho
good ur show was awesome bro i loved it very much

I like the part where the thread derailed as @Dregster666 reminded @FullTimeLoser of his embarrassing defeat at the hands of @Uggo Mongo
:feelsYall:

I was being nice too, just being a spectator to that thread. Man likes to get beaten when he's down.

:feelsYall:

I was being nice too, just being a spectator to that thread. Man likes to get beaten when he's down.
I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt but he was genuinely pretty much obliterated. The weird thing was his insistence that he won, which is a little cringe at this point ngl

I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt but he was genuinely pretty much obliterated.
Tbh

you could tell he wanted to find the least embarrassing way out
The weird thing was his insistence that he won, which is a little cringe at this point ngl
that's where I was feeling the 2nd hand embarrassment at that point, it wasnt even an attempt to troll he legit thought he won despite getting cornered and forced to repeat himself

Tbh

that's where I was feeling the 2nd hand embarrassment at that point, it wasnt even an attempt to troll he legit thought he won despite getting cornered and forced to repeat himself
I kinda like him in a way. He's obstinant and inflammatory, and I respect that. I wish he stopped lumping us pigskins in with Jews though. But yeah...it's a little embarrassing (second hand) when he insists he schooled you two. And he keeps trying to say you're a race traitor or whatever which seems out of the blue tbh.

I kinda like him in a way. He's obstinant and inflammatory, and I respect that. I wish he stopped lumping us pigskins in with Jews though.
he just hates whites for some reason. Jews infiltrate every race, it's common sense to anyone who does enough research.
But yeah...it's a little embarrassing (second hand) when he insists he schooled you two. And he keeps trying to say you're a race traitor or whatever which seems out of the blue tbh.
He thinks I wished I was fullblown white off a lazy post I made wishing I had lighter skin and eyes. Would of been more specific if I knew this Retard was going to be desperate enough to attack me from that angle.

he just hates whites for some reason. Jews infiltrate every race, it's common sense to anyone who does enough research.

He thinks I wished I was fullblown white off a lazy post I made wishing I had lighter skin and eyes. Would of been more specific if I knew this Retard was going to be desperate enough to attack me from that angle.
He's probably projecting, honestly. You never struck me as insecure about your race, and even though I'm hella white I could use a tan to lose some of my sickly NEET pallor. Doesn't mean I want to switch races for fucks sake

He's probably projecting, honestly. You never struck me as insecure about your race, and even though I'm hella white I could use a tan to lose some of my sickly NEET pallor. Doesn't mean I want to switch races for fucks sake

Nope

Ive been open about my ethnicity since day 1

Look muchacho, we’re gonna have to go pollo loco on the pendejo putas man.
Very well then, and we'll need some pollo loco to get the day started :feelsgah:

Pollo loco on DregKing :feelsautistic:

never heard of it

Tbh

@your personality funny how you had no thoughts in this thread and still had the need to leave a shitpost :feelswhere:

So much for "muh bored" excuse :feelsjuice: