Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why did a group of randos randomly invite me to a bar?

If you can't even talk to your fellow man, aka "gain experience" how the fuck do you expect to talk or interact with a foid? Jesus fucking christ... it's like never playing a modern video game and expected to beat Dark Souls in one sitting. lmao
You sound like an infiltrator by the way you talk. I have no problem with speaking, never had any issue with talking to women, its just that you cannot force attraction to happen. It doesn't matter how confident or outgoing you are, if she's not attracted to your physical self, its never happening.

Yeah, I would said yes. Sub5 men get along with other sub5 men
true incels usually don't leave the house unless they need to. A lot of us are antisocial as hell bc there's nothing out there for us except pain, so we retreat to the only place we have solace

true incels usually don't leave the house unless they need to. A lot of us are antisocial as hell bc there's nothing out there for us except pain, so we retreat to the only place we have solace
Interesting. I'm a failed normie but I identity as an incel because I never had a gf or lost my virginity. When I go outside, the normies are not disgusted or repulsed by me, they just ignore my existence. Nevertheless, I am a social outcast, I can relate to the the truecels.

Don't go there, it's a trap

Interesting. I'm a failed normie but I identity as an incel because I never had a gf or lost my virginity. When I go outside, the normies are not disgusted or repulsed by me, they just ignore my existence. Nevertheless, I am a social outcast, I can relate to the the truecels.
Because of hypergamy, a lot more men are incels now than before. I'd honestly bet a lot of users here, a good chunk of the forum wouldn't have been incels in past eras. You don't have to be sub5 anymore either. I've seen a lot of guys that were nearcel or full on incel that aren't even ugly, its just autism or low inhib or some other failo or they're just not good enough for the modern standards and they don't wanna default on betabuxxing an ugly bitch below their looksmatch

Because of hypergamy, a lot more men are incels now than before. I'd honestly bet a lot of users here, a good chunk of the forum wouldn't have been incels in past eras. You don't have to be sub5 anymore either. I've seen a lot of guys that were nearcel or full on incel that aren't even ugly, its just autism or low inhib or some other failo or they're just not good enough for the modern standards and they don't wanna default on betabuxxing an ugly bitch below their looksmatch
Yes, you are absolutely correct. Being ugly is not required to be an incel

You sound like an infiltrator by the way you talk. I have no problem with speaking, never had any issue with talking to women, its just that you cannot force attraction to happen. It doesn't matter how confident or outgoing you are, if she's not attracted to your physical self, its never happening.
We aren't even talking about foids right now and you're the last one that should be talking about infiltration, buddy. This is just a man who's scared to talk to just his fellow man, no sexual shit to be had. If you can't communicate with people even to a amateur level, then what makes you think you'd know how to talk to a foid if the opportunity presented itself?

they will sell ur kidneys

Yeah, I would said yes. Sub5 men get along with other sub5 men
Yeah, that's what I try to do all the time—make friends with other sub-5s and the awkward, shy, geeky, and nerdy sort of people.

Yeah, that's what I try to do all the time—make friends with other sub-5s and the awkward, shy, geeky, and nerdy sort of people.
Too bad nerdy girls are not into nerdy guys. Nerdy girls are Chad only

Too bad nerdy girls are not into nerdy guys. Nerdy girls are Chad only
You can cope with male companionship before you face the inevitable (rope).