Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why curries should not do "cosplay"

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
Just to save your asses from becoming the next internet meme --

joker-cosplayers-comic-con-bangalore-india.jpg

logan-wolverine-indiana-jones-cosplay-comic-con-india.jpg

poison-ivy-riddler-cosplay-comic-con-bangalore.jpg

1399052087398.jpg

enhanced-4542-1450536582-8.png

Mumbai_Comic_Con_1477047781548.jpeg

funny-captain-america-halloween-costume.jpg

comic_con_india_2012.jpg

comic_con_08.jpg

man currycels just cant win

I wonder if I got the ugly genes from my curry dad or my arab mom. Pretty sure my dad fucked it up for me.

I wonder if I got the ugly genes from my curry dad or my arab mom. Pretty sure my dad fucked it up for me.
I have seen a quite a good number of hummuscels who look like curries though.

I think this guy genuinely looks cool. Good beard and hat.

Attachments

• funny-captain-america-halloween-costume.jpg
    funny-captain-america-halloween-costume.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 153
I think this guy genuinely looks cool. Good beard and hat.

I think this is the only guy who is purposefully making fun of himself, he is not acting cocky and cringy like others.

63895 bf1705fb46b82ee2b8b0d924a98d5d6d
Con7
Black cat and naruto by r legend d7g2pxg
LMUtzeM

If you're non- asian/white, you're always going to look stupid af cosplaying.

The 2nd to the last Superman isn't a bad looking guy. Why the fuck is he at a Comic convention? Oh right, cause even a semi good looking Curreycel just isn't enough

LMAO, curries are FINISHED

It's so fucking over. It's like they belong on a different world. And of course my parents are curries. Fuck.

View attachment 32074View attachment 32079View attachment 32077View attachment 32081

If you're non- asian/white, you're always going to look stupid af cosplaying.

Well blacks have couple of characters they can play, but curries have nothing. Also blacks generally have good frames that nicely fit those costumes.

7-1517602787574_1280w.jpeg
9cf4f29f7674743e6e40926c18cb0af4.jpg

The 2nd to the last Superman isn't a bad looking guy. Why the fuck is he at a Comic convention? Oh right, cause even a semi good looking Curreycel just isn't enough

LMAO that guy belongs here.

I cosplayed once years ago. I got a lot of attention, but I'm 90% sure it's because they thought I was gay

yeah don’t bother cosplaying if your not Asian or white you will just look stupid.

always enjoyed your posts your my favorite curry poster
He’s my favourite too. I want to know more of his history, what school his upbringing was like etc.

I don't see anythign wrong with these cosplays tbh tbh tbh, you racist/self hating fuck, tbh

The average person cosplay doesn't look that great. The shit you see online are basically model teir people. Go to a convention and youw ill see a lot of white people who look as shit in cosplay as these curries.

Curries can cosplay as that indian guy from planetes

Wtf is cosplay? Dress-up?

Practically any non-10 guy looks omega as hell cosplaying, those curries arent even anything special

I don't see anythign wrong with these cosplays tbh tbh tbh, you racist/self hating fuck, tbh

The average person cosplay doesn't look that great. The shit you see online are basically model teir people. Go to a convention and youw ill see a lot of white people who look as shit in cosplay as these curries.

I see, I have never been to any comicons so I don't know. But you must agree that these curries are looking hilarious af.

tbh they look like happy human beings. life is way better without:blackpill:

Volcel if you wouldn't fuck curry haruhi

See no problem at all with it tbh, also i find this curry foid attractive.
Poison ivy riddler cosplay comic con bangalore

Upon reaching currycel enlightenment, you will wake up every day and your entire physical and mental being... your self and non self will be a currycel cosplaying as a currycel, cosplaying as a currycel ect. infinitely. You are no longer currymaxxing, you are the Aleph Currycel, knowing that curry is a state of condition and freedom from condition at the same time all times, currymaxxing becomes a matter of currymaxxing reality itself when you believe that the universes are currymaxxing you too because you would currymax them.

Those curries are trying to cumskinmax. Let us believe in their inner curry.

Upon reaching currycel enlightenment, you will wake up every day and your entire physical and mental being... your self and non self will be a currycel cosplaying as a currycel, cosplaying as a currycel ect. infinitely. You are no longer currymaxxing, you are the Aleph Currycel, knowing that curry is a state of condition and freedom from condition at the same time all times, currymaxxing becomes a matter of currymaxxing reality itself when you believe that the universes are currymaxxing you too because you would currymax them.

Those curries are trying to cumskinmax. Let us believe in their inner curry.

I got it, curry inside curry inside curry inside curry ... curryception.

JFL at superman curry. Jasmine and Aladdin is the only one that halfway works

If you're a curry just remember that it'll never be as over for you as it will for Aboriginals.

If you're cosplaying in the first place it's over for you.

Curries can cosplay as Aladdin and Apu from the simpsons.

everything about us is negative media portrayal lool

Fuck this world

Curries can cosplay as Aladdin and Apu from the simpsons.

Kek, most curries don't need to do "cosplay" to become an apu, because many of them genuinely look and act like him --

3205406.jpg

They are all so disguisting. I get offended just looking at them. How dare they!