Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why cucks and soyboys support BLM and LGBT?

AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Banned
-
Just why? Do they think, that women would have sex with them just because they support ''persecuted'' minorities? :feelswhat:

Because they’re sheep and just follow whatever trend the jews tell them to

Soycucks and women are weak and cant achieve anything. So to have people care for them, they like to victimize themselves and criminalize as oppressors the people they are jealous of. That's why BLM, feminism and all that shit has the victim card as the core. The jews try to create a victim ideology to get these people to follow it, that's how they shape the mind of the NPCs.

When a black tranny joined my Siege match once i kept typing his location into the all chat so the enemies knew where he was lol
he kept getting so mad that i "ruined his game"
lmao

i support current thing

Virtue signaling
In addition to that, guys that support LGBT and feminism are just trying to get pussy --- they're not fucking fooling me. I agree with Thomas Hobbes: people are naturally selfish