Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why Crying is useless as an incel

• Thread starter Deleted member 42691
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 42691

Self-banned
-
[UWSL]Crying is an act designed to be seen , but the effects are vastly different depending on who you are .[/UWSL]

When women cry , the whole world will be moved , you’ll see men jumping out of nowhere to help her by giving money , time, emotional support ( of course most of the ulterior motive are the possibility of having sex with her).

When a men cry , very few people will help you . You’re not supposed to be taken care of :

-I mean if a foid see you cry , she’ll be immediately repelled by you because she’ll see you as a weak man that will not serve her well being and protection .

- and for men they have no reason to help you , you’re not a woman , so no pussy.
And by crying in front of them you prove you are emotionally weak , so they will not like to be in your team

Imagine Neanderthal era , you are in an expedition in the wild to get food or women , very dangerous trip and all of a sudden you’re team leader get on his knees and start crying :feelskek: the guy who is supposed to lead you.
The whole team will get scared because the decisions maker is fragile and weak .

Now you , on top of being a man you’re an outcast incel , how do you think crying will help you . Nobody will ever be sympathetic for you , the only person will maybe be your parents but they are powerless they can’t do shit for you.

I stopped crying the day I realized a simple truth : no one give a fuck:feelshaha:

That's why we rope to hope and cope

I cry when no one else can see it.

Guys in the Homeric epics cried, and they were much more gigachad than anybody today. Crying is only shameful when you are a bitch about it and cry over something stupid like being alone.

thats how shallow our world is smh:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I cry when no one else can see it.
Better than doing it in front of someone.

But the point is you shouldn’t cry because no one will feel pity on you

I always felt better after crying. But the last time is years ago, I cant even remeber when and why.:bigbrain:

Guys in the Homeric epics cried, and they were much more gigachad than anybody today. Crying is only shameful when you are a bitch about it and cry over something stupid like being alone.
Yes

But I am sure you realized the modern man don’t cry because they lost a comrade or shit.
They cry because like you said because of loneliness

Except if you are femhorroid, and yet they are the oppressed gender smh ffs

I think pretty much every guy has learned this lesson by the time they are like 12 regardless if they are chadrones or not.

No one cares about you if you're a male.

I always felt better after crying. But the last time is years ago, I cant even remeber when and why.:bigbrain:
Your mind just realized it’s not a good tactic because no one will be moved

I'm too apathetic and traumatized to cry

I think pretty much every guy has learned this lesson by the time they are like 12 regardless if they are chadrones or not.

Not really , look just in this website the amount of incels thinking crying will get them pity

Not really , look just in this website the amount of incels thinking crying will get them pity
:waitwhat:
Example? I've been on this site for 2 years and I don't think I've seen one person suggest that they should cry in front of people for pity. Sure they may bitch on here but I'm sure most people here don't talk about their problems in real life.

:waitwhat:
Example? I've been on this site for 2 years and I don't think I've seen one person suggest that they should cry in front of people for pity. Sure they may bitch on here but I'm sure most people here don't talk about their problems in real life.
No not crying in front of people , just crying alone in their room.
Like I said crying is designed to be seen , if you’re not doing in front of people it’s useless.

I never feel like crying, there's only numbness and anger and rarely a laugh when I see a lolcow

No not crying in front of people , just crying alone in their room.
Like I said crying is designed to be seen , if you’re not doing in front of people it’s useless.
Oh ok I understand

Yeah but some of us cry because it releases stress hormones and it's kinda unhealthy to hold in emotions for too long. I heard it decreases lifespan. I know nobody cares about my tears. But it's good to let it out,just to move on I guess. And obviously where nobody is around. I rarely feel like crying anyways, but if I desperately want to,I'll do it where no one is around.

Last edited:
crying and expressing suffering will not solve inceldom, fate will not change the outcome

I haven't cried in so long:feelsLSD:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back