Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why Couldnt I Be Born a Hot Tall Muscular Chad?

B

Beckham

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 18, 2017
Posts
325
Life is so unfair.
I hate living.
I cant work.
I cant even travel or step outside. whats the use when u know no woman will ever
sex u.

women detest me when im near to them. they dont even talk to me.
they just ignore me.

who am i? I not GL, popular or hot. 
I am nothign in the eyes of women.
Why was I birthed into all this suffering?
 
Your not G E N I T I C L Y S U P E R I O R
 
Because your parents weren't tall muscular chads/stacies.

Ugly people really shouldn't be reproducing. 

1*g4zsvHxslR-946bI_twV-w.jpeg
 
>Why Couldnt I Be Born a Hot Tall Muscular Chad?

Because if you did your mother would need to have a huge mutant pussy.
 
Beckham said:
Life is so unfair.
I hate living.
I cant work.
I cant even travel or step outside. whats the use when u know no woman will ever
sex u.

women detest me when im near to them. they dont even talk to me.
they just ignore me.

who am i? I not GL, popular or hot. 
I am nothign in the eyes of women.
Why was I birthed into all this suffering?


Take copious amounts of steroids, growth hormine, leg lengthening surgery.

It's better than dying.
 
Beckham said:
women detest me when im near to them. they dont even talk to me.
they just ignore me.

I thought they smiled and made eye contact? Which is it?
 
Why do you want to be muscular?
 
We are destined to be subhuman by birth, even though we are innocent.
 
Currycel4Life said:
Because your parents weren't tall muscular chads/stacies.

Ugly people really shouldn't be reproducing. 

1*g4zsvHxslR-946bI_twV-w.jpeg

My parents are nothing extraordinary lookswise but they had an ugly son and my stacey sister. Genetics is pure lottery.
 
Be happy you were born with arms and legs.
 
Because your Mum would have died in childbirth.
 
Perhaps because you were a POS in your last life, but not quite enough a POS to downgrade to an animal.
 
Beckham said:
Life is so unfair.
I hate living.
I cant work.
I cant even travel or step outside. whats the use when u know no woman will ever
sex u.

women detest me when im near to them. they dont even talk to me.
they just ignore me.

who am i? I not GL, popular or hot. 
I am nothign in the eyes of women.
Why was I birthed into all this suffering?
cope, if you are a true subhuman than 5/10 would be something u would be aiming for at the bare minimum, not chad looks.
 
blickpall said:
I thought they smiled and made eye contact? Which is it?

some smiled and some look in disgust.
 
FeminismsCancer said:
My parents are nothing extraordinary lookswise but they had an ugly son and my stacey sister. Genetics is pure lottery.

Attractive female is a lot easier to have than attractive male. Attractive female just required:

1. Youth
2. Fertility

That's it.

Next time you're out and about try spot how many hot chicks there are. Then do the same for men. You'll see the stark contrast in numbers. Being attractive as a male is a weighted numbering wherein which your every facet is assessed.
 
Currycel4Life said:
Because your parents weren't tall muscular chads/stacies.
Ugly people really shouldn't be reproducing.
1*g4zsvHxslR-946bI_twV-w.jpeg
Kek mine were and everyone in my family is, just lol @ my luck amirite bhai?
 
Currycel4Life said:
Attractive female is a lot easier to have than attractive male. Attractive female just required:

1. Youth
2. Fertility

That's it.

Next time you're out and about try spot how many hot chicks there are. Then do the same for men. You'll see the stark contrast in numbers. Being attractive as a male is a weighted numbering wherein which your every facet is assessed.

I get what you mean but she is considered above average whereas I'm below average.
 
FeminismsCancer said:
I get what you mean but she is considered above average whereas I'm below average.

High estrogen must be the dominant expression of your genotype. Hence why your sister is a sexy nubile minx and you are likely an effeminate beta. 

Not a whole lot you can do about this other than take solace in the fact that should you have children, then your daughter will be a very attractive person. She won't suffer the way you did.
 
The odds were always against you. Most people aren't born a tall, handsome, chad.
 
Currycel4Life said:
High estrogen must be the dominant expression of your genotype. Hence why your sister is a sexy nubile minx and you are likely an effeminate beta. 

Not a whole lot you can do about this other than take solace in the fact that should you have children, then your daughter will be a very attractive person. She won't suffer the way you did.

That's an interesting perspective. I had never seen it that way. I was indeed a very effeminate teen. Now that I'm older I'm a big bellied bear type bald but shaven man so I don't look as effeminate but far from the masculine ideal standards. Deep down I've always wanted only daughters not sons as I wouldn't be able to raise a boy to a man. It kinda falls into place now. It also explains why it is shameful to say you prefer a daughter to a son. It signals beta status.
 
Currycel4Life said:
High estrogen must be the dominant expression of your genotype. Hence why your sister is a sexy nubile minx and you are likely an effeminate beta. 

Not a whole lot you can do about this other than take solace in the fact that should you have children, then your daughter will be a very attractive person. She won't suffer the way you did.

JFL @ thinking femoids can suffer the same way as males do. Unless she literally gets physically assaulted, femoids can NEVER lose. N E V E R.
 

Similar threads

TFDinGTA
Replies
6
Views
459
27yearcel
27yearcel
FrenchSandNigger
Replies
10
Views
360
NoIdeaWhatToDo
NoIdeaWhatToDo
Q
Replies
16
Views
573
Qwertyuiop99
Q
ItsovERfucks
Replies
39
Views
1K
InceldianWarrior
InceldianWarrior

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back
Top