Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Why couldn't I be black?

FucktheFBI

FucktheFBI

I have nothing positive about myself.
★★★★★
I was given the worst possible genetics anybody could have, why could have this happened to me?? WHY CANT I BE BLACK!?!? I might even rope because I am not black and if I was I would not be here because I would be too busy having sex with snowbunnies and buff foids on my yacht if I was black but too bad I am part curry.

Being black also means you'll be shot in the streets like worthless dogs, be living on welfare and spending your childhood without a dad.

Last edited:
@Rabbi Schneerson thoughts?

living on welfare and spending your childhood without a dad.
My dad is an asshole so i guess this is me but white version without the shooting.

NEETbuxx do be cozy sometimes

Being black also means you'll be shot in the streets like worthless dogs, living on welfare and spending your childhood without a dad.
Not if you are not being dumb, not to mention the bullets will bounce off me if I was black plus I dont have a dad anyways

So what if I am on welfare I can fuck whatever foids I want if I was black

Ban all niggers

Being black also means you'll be shot in the streets like worthless dogs, be living on welfare and spending your childhood without a dad.
True statement

True statement
I can't believe how niggas on the forum claim shit like just be black and niggers aren't ethnic, equal to whites etc and say all that with a straight face. Even if niggers are equal to whites in smv(Utter cope). QoL matters too. Most niggers are treated like bottom tier trash irl.

I was given the worst possible genetics anybody could have, why could have this happened to me?? WHY CANT I BE BLACK!?!? I might even rope because I am not black and if I was I would not be here because I would be too busy having sex with snowbunnies and buff foids on my yacht if I was black but too bad I am part curry.
Why are you boiled

Why couldn’t I be anything but asian?

If black I hope you mean niger-congoid. Only they have the genetics and culture for that shit. The Africans like Somalians and Ethiopian and desert niggas are curry tier