Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Why couldnt I at least have one of the two?

• Thread starter HONKLERTHECUCKING
  • Start date
HONKLERTHECUCKING

HONKLERTHECUCKING

Para gone
★★★★★
''You just need a good face bro, height is cope''

''Its all about height bro''

Yeah well I am short and have shit face + non nt

The only good thing I have is being caucasian, but that means nothing in a white country

Anyway my skin is more like snow rather than the average light skin wigger

at least let me have a short height and good face, or shit face but tall, but not short and ugly

Height won't matter much if your face is that bad & if you're that NT, it also depends on your location. Being 6'0 in a place such as the UK wouldn't be that much, I imagine you would have to be at least 6'3-6'4 for it to matter in some way.

Height won't matter much if your face is that bad & if you're that NT, it also depends on your location. Being 6'0 in a place such as the UK wouldn't be that much, I imagine you would have to be at least 6'3-6'4 for it to matter in some way.
I would have thought you knew what I look like

Yeah sorry to hear that, my face is not horrible at least, nothing good though and I am still invisible to foids though, only one time did a foid call me ugly.

The only good thing I have is being caucasian, but that means nothing in a white country

at least let me have a short height and good face, or shit face but tall, but not short and ugly
Better to just accept its over than to dwell on what you don't have. Or if you are feeling up for the challenge and the stress and disappointment, try to ascend somehow

yep i dont have one good thing about me
completely average across the board
normies usually have 1 or 2 things going for them
i got nothing