Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Why college is seen as something normal?

tomale

tomale

Recruit
★★★★★
Going to a college 5-7 years to get a career,not getting money in that time and finally marry a lady that is your age(20-28) once you finnish your studies,that means that the girl you marry is a whore.

doing what the world tell you to do=ends badly
doing what your parents tell you to do=ends badly
doing what you think is right=ends badly
doing what the pastor in your church tell you to do=ends badly
doing what the bible tell you to do=ends badly

life makes no sense,suicide actually makes sense in the giving conditions.

5-7 years? Tf kind of courses take 5-7 to finish, unless youre including Masters / PhD. Right now im studying history, it's a 3 year bachelor then i'm doing 1 year masters in military history. If i dont find a job afterwards ill just join the (((military))). If neither works then im roping bro, it's over.

bc its the easiest route to take for people who dont have a clear direction in life. if i didnt go to college i wouldve just rotted in my room

5-7 years? Tf kind of courses take 5-7 to finish, unless youre including Masters / PhD. Right now im studying history, it's a 3 year bachelor then i'm doing 1 year masters in military history. If i dont find a job afterwards ill just join the (((military))). If neither works then im roping bro, it's over.

every decent career in my country is 5-4 years,almost nobody ends in the correct time,so in the worst case last 7 years.

every decent career in my country is 5-4 years,almost nobody ends in the correct time,so in the worst case last 7 years.
Well yeah they're oblivious normalfags that don't prioritize their future, don't be like the sheep bro. I'm confident you'll finish yours in time if you find something that motivates you.

College is the only hope for outcasts like me

everything ends badly if ur a undesirable male in 2019

there is no right or wrong. people get punished for trying to do "good" all the time and people who do "bad" often get rewarded.
whats good for you might be bad for someone else and vice versa.
there is no inherent justice in this world.

college is a waste of time, just like working

Well yeah they're oblivious normalfags that don't prioritize their future, don't be like the sheep bro. I'm confident you'll finish yours in time if you find something that motivates you.
>studying history
>calling people who study STEM as not prioritizing their future

>studying history
>calling people who study STEM as not prioritizing their future
Never said that, he said that the courses take 4-5 years to finish but people finish them later. Why do they finish them later, why don’t they finish them on time. Yes STEM is better than History money-wise but i’m just pursuing whatever i enjoy doing, i’m not going to force myself to work in STEM just cause (((money)))

Tbh college is a requirement nowadays if you don't want to work in a factory for 10 hours a day.

Going to a college 5-7 years to get a career,not getting money in that time and finally marry a lady that is your age(20-28) once you finnish your studies,that means that the girl you marry is a whore.

doing what the world tell you to do=ends badly
doing what your parents tell you to do=ends badly
doing what you think is right=ends badly
doing what the pastor in your church tell you to do=ends badly
doing what the bible tell you to do=ends badly

What do you mean by "ends badly"?