Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why cheating/exploiting in games is BASED

slashER

slashER

Everything melts away
★★★
Playing videogames used to be such a nerd/loser shit to do, that and watching anime but now normies and foids are glazing all over it and i fucking hate it.

So iv'e come with a brillant solution. Cheating and ruining the game for those faggots. I cheat on every single fucking online game i play. Seeing normies absolutely helpless at the fact that i can one shot them instantly whenever i fucking want is priceless. I love seing them quit the server. I love them going into my steam profile and hatemailing. Or sending messages on psn insulting me.

I even got myself IP banned by RIOT wich i am so proud of, fuck those niggers. If you like online videogames this is an amazing cope, recommend it 100%.

Running it down in LoL is extremely based and the only fun thing to do in the modern game, fuck Riot.

That's low iq i would rather improve on my own and kick their asses and make them quit the matches.

Just intentionally give them bad advice and sabotage their efforts to improve theory

Do whatever helps you cope. Vidya is simply another way for us to cope with this shitty life, that's all.

i remember i used to cheat in tf2, cs go, and gta i used to make normoloids rage so hard but thats what they get for mogging me in games.

Tbh, from personal experience, it's mostly normalfaggots cheating too.

Your average Counter-Strike cheater these days is either a tranny, or some normalfaggot using walls and triggerbot on their main accounts because they can't master the game. No in between.

What you said only applies to multiplayer. Cheating in single player takes away all the fun