Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why "changing personality" "dressing better" "shower" "haircuts" is riddiculous.

E

Enlightened_Alien

Officer
The above mentioned are ridiculous assertions made by IT, Reddit, Normies, etc. They also fail to realize they are constantly contradicting themselves with every statement they make. How does changing your personality match up with just be yourself? It's like calling yourself a free market capitalist while actively using the government to regulate all economic affairs.

The logic they use to defend this requires mental gymnastics beyond my current capacity. Can someone on this forum please explain to me why men are required to go through character customization in order to get a girlfriend. Each time a lowly male interacts with a female he has to worry about whether or not his current character build will get him through the interaction. In a game, when you fail the level you can upgrade your character and retry until you win. With a woman once you fail, it's over. No retries. Our female counterparts are handed the character build neccessary to get through ALL levels. No need for changes.

The game environment gives the female all the powerups neccessary to win. The male is playing in a bare bones environment with no health, weapons,assists or friends. A slight gust of wind results in death.

A male is expected to survive on his own and any failure is blamed on him. Even when it's clear outside forces were working against him. Why wasnt he smarter. Why wasnt he stronger. Why wasnt he faster. What did he think was going to happen. His failure was all on him. When a woman fails? Why wasnt she given this. Why wasnt she given that. Why didnt anyone help her. We have to change the system to benefit her.

Ugly males are not given the neccessary resources to survive their hardships. Ironically, they dont need it. Suffering brutal mental and physical attacks on a daily basis strengthens their capacity to take it. How long could a woman be chased and beaten in school yard by 5 guys or verbally abused in the cafeteria before breaking. They would suffer a mental breakdown in a day and ATTEMPT suicide. When they find her body she will get all the support she needs. A man doesn't go a day. He goes a century. A man COMMITS suicide. They wont find his body. He would have parachuted into an active volcano. No chance of survival.

Always remember, no amount of gymcelling, clothes maxing, showers, personality changes, haircuts or respecting women will get a girlfriend. SHE DOES NOT LIKE YOU. There is always a thread on here that shows an incel having an interaction with a woman and getting his hopes up. And a number of times it's over something small, like a two second glance instead of a one second glance. She was looking past you not at you.

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again expecting a different result. Its understandable that you want a girlfriend. Sacrificing your dignity and your morals is not the way to do it. Dont devalue yourself. Theres something wrong with having to destroy your pride to get a girlfriend.

I might make a part two to this answer. Theres so much to say on this topic that one thread isnt enough.

Changing personality worked for me to get more friends/become more "Popular" tbh, being more NT is always a good thing... But when you get home you're still depressed and remember the "You" outside is all but a facade
And fashion only works to elevate you if you don't have irredeemable qualities to begin with (Being a 4 or below facially is one of them).
Overall, yeah i agree with you.

I really liked the video game analogy. It truly is like playing a game on tutorial mode for foids (and they still complain). JFL

Look, most people change themselves slightly due to insecurities and whatnot. People lie and fraud all the time. It's human nature. "Just be yourself" is a meme so discard that. But changing personality is legit and every normie does it in their teens.

:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire: Top tier IQ post my friend :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

this, any thug game copers or PUA fags need to see this. sacrificing your dignity and morals for foids makes you the lowest of cucks.

Some people *can* improve their looks tho, just not wih this nonsense people preach.

Skinmaxx, surgerymaxx, steroidsmaxx, etc.

But yea, there's a reson I said 'some'. The whole fucking genome of some people is beyond salvation.

Do you know what's funny about "just change your personality"? The implicit assumption is that, contrary to your facial bones or whatever, personality is something that you can CHANGE, that you're responsible for.

Wel...NOPE.

Personality is strongly heritable. It's actually much easier to change your facial bones than to permanently change your personality. It would just look like you're trying hard tbh

Last edited:
The fact is women are given no agency in society. If a woman messes up, it's a man's fault. If a woman is blamed, the man is a misogynist. True equality will never be achieved because men and women think differently and are treated differently.

The other fact is that men are disposable in society and women are not. Eggs are in demand, dicks are not.

Also, I don't get why people are hung up on half-assed "advice" people give, most of them don't care in the long run, they just want you to shut the fuck up about your inceldom and get out of their faces. Real advice = go out and make friends, gymcel, and get a job. Basically raise your LMS.

Personality is strongly heritable. It's actually much easier to change your facial bones than to permanently change your personality. It would just look like you're trying hard tbh
High IQ post. Half of the personality traits are genetic, another half is shaped during your early childhood. There's very little you can change in your behaviour after 20-25, when brain fully completed in its development, according to some studies.

This. And psychology defines personality as a set of behavioral/cognitive/emotional patterns that remain stable over time.

High IQ post. Half of the personality traits are genetic, another half is shaped during your early childhood. There's very little you can change in your behaviour after 20-25, when brain fully completed in its development, according to some studies.
Blackpill... I thought I could get NT at least, but I am in my 20s now

Look, most people change themselves slightly due to insecurities and whatnot. People lie and fraud all the time. It's human nature. "Just be yourself" is a meme so discard that. But changing personality is legit and every normie does it in their teens.
I dont see how you can change your personality. Its who you are. Changing your personality just seems to me like you're faking it till you make it.

the implicit assumption is that, contrary to your facial bones or whatever, personality is something that you can CHANGE, that you're responsible for.

Wel...NOPE.

This tbh. This is also why mentalcels are much more truecel than lookcels. Plus as an extra bonus we also get the inability to make friends

The fact is women are given no agency in society. If a woman messes up, it's a man's fault. If a woman is blamed, the man is a misogynist. True equality will never be achieved because men and women think differently and are treated differently.

The other fact is that men are disposable in society and women are not. Eggs are in demand, dicks are not.

Also, I don't get why people are hung up on half-assed "advice" people give, most of them don't care in the long run, they just want you to shut the fuck up about your inceldom and get out of their faces. Real advice = go out and make friends, gymcel, and get a job. Basically raise your LMS.
Or just say fuck it and rope

I dont see how you can change your personality. Its who you are. Changing your personality just seems to me like you're faking it till you make it.
Believe it or not you can change your personality. Attitudes shape behavior, and at the same time behavior shapes attitudes. So fake it til you make it is legit

Tbh, I never received this advice

Believe it or not you can change your personality. Attitudes shape behavior, and at the same time behavior shapes attitudes. So fake it til you make it is legit
So basically lie to yourself to the point where you have convinced yourself so selling the lie to others becomes easy.

Another EXTREMELY high IQ post

It's over for videogameanalogycels

Your entire life people tell you to be yourself like its a good thing then simultaneously tell you to change yourself physically (cutting your hair, changing your hygiene routines, the way you dress) and personality/lifestyle wise (the way you talk, manners, your job, your diet). Society can't make up it's mind. When it comes down to it the truth is none of this advice works. Females still blow off or avoid you regardless of what you do or don't do.

Works only for normies.

Ryan Gosling if skinny, didn't groom, dressed like a bum, would be a fake incel (aka normie)