Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why cels who obssess over white women/noodles need to put down black, brown women/white women ?

To koniec

To koniec

Goyim
★★★★★
Dunno what's more to ask i realized that people in general prefer their own race ( you can cope more JBW theorists ) really but it's mostly a incels actualy more often obsses over foreign foids. Likely due to constant rejections form their own ethnicity.

But here's a thing...i encountered two types of cels who obsses over either white women or noodles and constantly belittle foids of other races here or even places like 4chan ?

''Sheebooons are all ugly bro !''

TDki8HCmX5gl1e31IsP9p8a8Kg1
Ella Balinska during interview in 2019 01

would :ahegao:

''All white women are troons''

Despite that in asian media characters have sometimes white phenotypes or at least mixed ones ( Alpinized Danubian Nordid or mixed some mixed )

415340550 928648072208616 3295380002420206504 n
C0f4a56cdacf73fb777759d16b86b388

I think they cope with fact that they can't find women from their own ethnicity, kinda brutal tbh
I'm a slavcel but at least don't cope in such way tbh
There are certain users here which fits both categories ( you suspect which ones )

brochans

@thespanishcel
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@Chudpreet
@DarkStar
@Animecel2D
@SocialzERo
@KillNiggers
@niggers

Black and brown women are beautiful

but lack media halo tbh

Prolly just a need to cope with the fact that all of those women would 100% reject them anyways.

Cherry picking the nigger here. Most niggresses aren't shaquisha's (black Stacy). But I would ascend with them anyway like the real loner incel I am.

Okay good. Now show us non-mixed ones
kUENbv7twExYtF-LnFHu7DQo30ppnvmhTQKI-gqW4MMJ8pL684aDAoRp1m1oXu3nk029z3PG3A6X1Ffe
bsP7cIZqbQ8uknYIxEwFuVFmVyVHad9tLllU7RYmgI61tOATLBTy_na_gnN2Wx6wsjIbcIvFnpLb30pDCyjU

Still i prefer alpinid women and certain nordid pheno but you are just coping

Both white women and noodles are worshipped due to media halo and that's FAX

I hate real life toilets so much that I only care about 2D toilets nowadays. I am not giving a single second of my attention to a bunch of twats which find me repulsive and unfuckable. I won't admire their beauty like a simp. The only thing that comes to mind when I see these toilets is how I would grape them and how much they would hate it. Ugly or beautiful don't matter that much to me anymore.

I hate real life toilets so much that I only care about 2D toilets nowadays. I am not giving a single second of my attention to a bunch of twats which find me repulsive and unfuckable. I won't admire their beauty like a simp. The only thing that comes to mind when I see these toilets is how I would grape them and how much they would hate it. Ugly or beautiful don't matter that much to me anymore.
I see

Black and brown women are beautiful
Only if they have mostly european features, which universally every hot ethnic foid has, trust me, a black foid that actually looks black is :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke:

I physically can't be attracted to brown women. It's not something I can control

Small nose, lots of european features, doesnt have massive coon lips, very hot, would smash.

I want to suck on those titties as she holds my head tho.
bsP7cIZqbQ8uknYIxEwFuVFmVyVHad9tLllU7RYmgI61tOATLBTy_na_gnN2Wx6wsjIbcIvFnpLb30pDCyjU

Anyway, would smash too

I physically can't be attracted to brown women. It's not something I can control
You're a fag if you're not attracted to this

Black women are ugly and everyone in this thread sucks for insulting the beauty of white women

Indeed, but, ethnic features such as plump lips, amber eyes, curly hair>
Those are hot as shit, but most ethnic features are massive failos, because they look ogrish, makes the foids look like Orangutans.

Yeah, obviously there's exceptions. I'm talking about the majority of them, and she's also wearing makeup so can't gauge what her real looks are.
Cope, the makeup she's wearing only affects her skin. That's her natural lashes, hair, etc..

Black women are ugly and everyone in this thread sucks for insulting the beauty of white women
tbh i'm not insulting my fav phenos are ''white'' ones tho don't dislike noodles, black or brown women ( actually like indian women to extent )

@zerozerozero really dislikes white women

Cope, the makeup she's wearing only affects her skin. That's her natural lashes, hair, etc..
Hair, okay. Lashes, how would you know? Have you seen an ig whore without makeup? Only 10% of them look good without it.

still interracial stuff is weird to me tbh especially on long term relationships

I don't understand why obsess over a woman's race if you're never going to have nothing with any of them

kUENbv7twExYtF-LnFHu7DQo30ppnvmhTQKI-gqW4MMJ8pL684aDAoRp1m1oXu3nk029z3PG3A6X1Ffe

The point is blacks CAN'T look good without having been mixed

And to the original question, WTF would you be attracted to a race of woman that has mistreated and abused you all your life?

True

She is arab, even I as a man have similar lashes, and you could just look in the vid, these are clearly not fake
Okay. We're attracted to different types. If you find her attractive, then good for you.

Okay good. Now show us non-mixed ones
Yep. Mixed ones don’t really prove his point too well since they have white genes making them look more attractive. I’d totally date a mixed half white half black girl, but a really dark skinned pure sheboon is pushing the limit

tbh biggest controversial opinion of female race looks is that SEA women mog EA types

@Vyn Viet and Thai women mog Japanese and Korean types

tbh biggest controversial opinion of female race looks is that SEA women mog EA types

@Vyn Viet and Thai women mog Japanese and Korean types
Not enough SEA and EA around me to answer this controversy, but could you show me examples of why you think SEA look better than EA?

Not enough SEA and EA around me to answer this controversy, but could you show me examples of why you think SEA look better than EA?
In general i find their phenotypes to be attractive bigger eyes for example

eZPmD8RHwQKrx4_NN0W58CvHj16d0CKQa5qvvbmiEC5WK9Q9GnSzLPzQeQxY4Gj8xpVE7KmuIPmvj4P1F9ineNU
JJkkw7gVeDXMd320HG172__dvqzPL3gVyJtaqHbj_jzHddVVObgGjhTkP_J-PZUmt4cK7TXMhQNwTNSL6Q
images

And compared to sinids who often have small eyes and do lot of plastic surgery to enlarge their eyes

Also last one has some pseudo caucasoid features ( longer face, slimmer nose, bigger eyes )

In general i find their phenotypes to be attractive bigger eyes for example

eZPmD8RHwQKrx4_NN0W58CvHj16d0CKQa5qvvbmiEC5WK9Q9GnSzLPzQeQxY4Gj8xpVE7KmuIPmvj4P1F9ineNU
JJkkw7gVeDXMd320HG172__dvqzPL3gVyJtaqHbj_jzHddVVObgGjhTkP_J-PZUmt4cK7TXMhQNwTNSL6Q
images

And compared to sinids who often have small eyes and do lot of plastic surgery to enlarge their eyes

Also last one has some pseudo caucasoid features ( longer face, slimmer nose, bigger eyes )
I see, I like 2nd more tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back