Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why can't we adopt mini foids for sex?

• Thread starter Deleted member 36729
  • Start date
Deleted member 36729

Deleted member 36729

Self-banned
-
It seems like a win win situation. There's a lot of them in foster homes milking tax payers dollars so why not kill two birds with one stone and house them with us, under the condition we can do what we want with them. Age cucks don't enter jfl at defending mini foids that'll grow up hating you anyways :feelskek:

They usually don’t let single males adopt children especially girls

cucked gynocentric laws

This is the exact reason why they never let single men adopt.

We post absolute bait like this, then be all like "Baawwwww Mousketeers please no bulli"

Because they have to do scHOoL and get a CAreER.

I've already posted something similar but I was criticized:incel:

I've already posted something similar but I was criticized:incel:

You're a minor yourself. You're a Law & Order SVU case waiting to happen with how open to child brides you are.

As someone said you can't adopt as a single male. If you're that hard up you can move to a 3rd world shithole and buy a slave for dirt cheap though

It seems like a win win situation. There's a lot of them in foster homes milking tax payers dollars so why not kill two birds with one stone and house them with us, under the condition we can do what we want with them. Age cucks don't enter jfl at defending mini foids that'll grow up hating you anyways :feelskek:
Sorry bro, orphan girls are for Jewish cock only.:feelsdevil:

HI INCELTEARS! INCLUDE ME IN THE SCREENIE

Glowing too hard today

Glowcels.is
pol/ - Politically Incorrect » Thread #249076107

You'd have to grow your own on a farm

Mini-Foids (I dont know what age you mean exactly) are just not made for sex biologically. Thats why you cant adopt one. Legal age is 14 in many countrys (16 in cucked countrys) and thats the age were Foids are suitable to have sex biologically. Unfortunately by that age they are already disgusted by Incels like you and me, because they learned from society that every men under 6 feet and without a perfect face is garbage.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back