Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why can't shit just fucking work for once?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22685
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 22685

Self-banned
-
For the past 6 days or so i have been trying without luck to resolve a issue with my PC, basically what happens is that whatever just freezes my game after 5 minutes or so but it isn't just any freeze, it freezes the visual only whilst the game itself still works. I can run, i can shoot, i hear the audio working but the screen? It's just fucking frozen solid. So this makes troubleshooting even harder then it would be normally, since i have fuckall to go on clues as to why it does this.

I have tried almost everything i can think off now to no luck: Tried too many game fixes to count at first(still believing it was the games fault), tried uninstalling video driver normally and reinstalling, tried using DDU/AMD clean up utility to completely wipe out anything driver related, then i figured it was windows fucking with me so i told it to fuck off and let me do the driver uninstalling, tried using earlier versions of drivers, tried under clocking, tried updating every other driver i have on this computer
. I am at my wits end now, at this point it has to be a hardware, voltage issue, right?
NOTHING FUCKING WORKS, JUST LET ME COPE IN PEACE AND PLAY STALKER YOU DIPSHIT.
And if even that isn't it, im seriously considering to just chuck it into a bin, and let somebody else lose their temper on this thing.

TL;DR : Fuck AMD, fuck everyone involved in making these parts, fuck this worthless waste of space sitting next to me and fuck everyone else for good measure.
TL;DR 2:

View: https://youtu.be/WtmA0P_Ga2M?t=413

brutal iktfv when u cant even vidyacope anymore and u want to go (Owned Cs Noob) irl

all the normalshits and soys told me to buy amd so i bought intel, and i am pleased with my decision.

If you have system restore enabled on windows, I would give that a shot

all the normalshits and soys told me to buy amd so i bought intel, and i am pleased with my decision.
buy intel and nvidia never go back

to OP just reinstall windows theory for real

Nothing ever works for me also