Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why can't scientists develop an ethnic skin bleach cure like they did a covid-19 vaccine?

• Thread starter Deleted member 41104
  • Start date
Deleted member 41104

Deleted member 41104

Kike extERminator
-
All the smartest ppl in the world grouped to make a vaccine in less than a year, I know the kikecine is poison, but that's not my point. They all worked together to develop it with such desperate speed. The nigger epidemic has killed and infected way more people than covid-19, so why can't scientists just band up and create a skin bleach cure / gene modification to make us all white already? This has gone on for long enough!!

All the smartest ppl in the world grouped to make a vaccine in less than a year, I know the kikecine is poison, but that's not my point. They all worked together to develop it with such desperate speed. The nigger epidemic has killed and infected way more people than covid-19, so why can't scientists just band up and create a skin bleach cure / gene modification to make us all white already? This has gone on for long enough!!
Nego features with white skin is not very attractive. You should watch Iron Sky

Jews are faggots and never will let that shit happen. Fucking niggers want ugly shitskin men to suffer and never be cured of their accursed skin. They celebrate watching subhuman shitskins suffer in pain and starvation. Why else did they discourage eugenics, birth control(overpopulation up), and Communism (always leading to starvation and death) ?

All the smartest ppl in the world grouped to make a vaccine in less than a year, I know the kikecine is poison, but that's not my point. They all worked together to develop it with such desperate speed.
they already had it on the shelf dude they just said it was a vaccine for covid. its a gene editing nanobots that npcs take to further solidify their submission to being a bottom for hook nosed kikes. it was already developed and was in the works for probably decades.
why can't scientists just band up and create a skin bleach cure / gene modification to make us all white already?
maybe because "scientists" is a code word for blood ritual proforming kikes that mascarade infront of npc's as people of knowledge but are just spewing nonsense?
to make us all white already?
literally the complete 100% opposite of their agenda, which is to make the entire world mixed breed mutts with no cultural idenity. not just getting rid of whites, but getting rid of the roots of all races, so no one can trace themselves back to any specific point in the world, because they will be a mix of all of the races. the leaders of this world (the kikes themselves in their fantasy) will of course be purebred jews that have not been mixed with any other races.

Jews are faggots and never will let that shit happen
this

Nego features with white skin is not very attractive. You should watch Iron Sky
This. Bones matter more, the brown skin is just more brutality on top.

This black Caucasion mogs the blonde, white Negro
Albinoniganddarkyemen

why can't scientists just band up and create a skin bleach cure / gene modification to make us all white already?
That already exists: It's called white jizz/white eggs

German palestinian

Agreed. I would rather look like an inflamed Kirby than a shitskin Mario.

Skin bleaching is a thing already you know

It’s because of the jews

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back