Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why cant people just accept that joker was an incel in the last movie?

P

patheticmanletcel

Admiral
Hes short ugly and weird as fuck, he obviously cant get laid, why cant they just accept that?

Last edited:
he mogs me brutally

because he's their hero for killing rich white men and they don't want to taint their impression of him by calling him an incel.

I thought it was actually wildly accepted.
Isn't this the reason people made such a fuss about it when it came out?

Chads.co checks out.
73202143.jpg

Hes ugly and weird as fuck, he obviously cant get laid, why cant they just accept that?
Because that'd mean they have to label him a piece of shit deserving of it all but the events that took place tell them he was a victim & they feel bad for him. Therein lies the contradiction hence they omit that to not feel conflicted.

Hes short ugly and weird as fuck, he obviously cant get laid, why cant they just accept that?
I thought that was a great movie and it shows what loneliness and alienation get this society of pigs.

because normies like to think its about your average joe losing it , but its actually about the people those normies shit on ( us incels )

the police presence at the theaters and army warnings spoke for itself

Best movie of the last 10 years or more. JOKER is so relevant. It captures the here and now.

Arthur rehearsing his suicide on the couch is the ultimate cope.

Arthur only became a villain in the eyes of society when he refused to be kicked when he was down.