Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why can't I have a relationship?

E

Eliot Rodger

Banned
-
Why do women hate me? Is it because they don't want me? What's my problem?

the problem is that ur GrAY. post more and the chicks will dig u.

What's my problem?
you don't have a problem, the problem is the jews that are controlling women through media and making them go down to their base instinct to become chad chasers

you don't have a problem, the problem is the jews that are controlling women through media and making them go down to their base instinct to become chad chasers
wrong. Women always wanted to do that but patriarchal society denied them. Now society is gynocentric and they can be what they really are. This is real face of foids, no one is making them do it we are just not stopping them. It is crucial difference.

Have pERsonality inkwell

You know the answer, you need to accept it. It was never our fault

Also hello, Mr. sleeper account

Not tall enough.

It will depend, what do you have to offer a woman that will make her stay with you and not the 200 other guys in her DMs on Instagram?

because it's spelled 'elliot', GrAY

It will depend, what do you have to offer a woman that will make her stay with you and not the 200 other guys in her DMs on Instagram?
clearly not the letter 'L'