Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why can't I find a job?

IamLost

IamLost

To Be or Not to Be
★★★
It's always like this, after I apply for a job, they sometimes call or write me back and say yes, we hire right now, but the moment I show up, they suddenly don't hire anymore. Why is that? It's because I'm ugly as fuck. No one wants to hire or work with ugly males. As an Incel you can't even get a job. Maybe it's just because I live in a third world country (Germany), a society where only looks matter. Fuck this clown world.

Anyone similar experiences?

As a German in Germany I experienced pretty much the same. I could only find some work i nwarehouse logistics. It seems that such work environment is typical for incels. Your workforce will be exploited for sure.

As a German in Germany I experienced pretty much the same. I could only find some work i nwarehouse logistics. It seems that such work environment is typical for incels. Your workforce will be exploited for sure.
Do you have a job right now?

Do you have a job right now?

Yes I do have a job now. I am working in warehouse logistics, two shifts at the same day. If you are lucky, you might get more than the minimum salary for that but not more than 10 Euro. Also the contract is limited. So, it is only positive for the employer.

Because foids are the ones hiring. HR is cancer. "You're not entitled to work for your survival, sweaty", blablabla.

The only advice I got was to send out as many applications as I can and hope that someone answers. I started wageslaving this week because a friend of mine helped me get a job. So try reaching out to friends,family,relatives ,maybe someone might help you out

You won't get hired if you're going to be working with the public unless you are at least a normie tier looking male or have a hole between your legs

So try reaching out to friends,family,relatives ,maybe someone might help you out
I don't have anyone. It's over.

Because you are not Chad, they want you to LDAR and not have to see your ugly mug everyday. Jk, same shit, jobs are hard as shit to find and get, just keep trying or apply for different fields.
The only advice I got was to send out as many applications as I can and hope that someone answers. I started wageslaving this week because a friend of mine helped me get a job. So try reaching out to friends,family,relatives ,maybe someone might help you out
This too.

Does your height not help you at all? Manlets have a much harder time applying.

i thought everything was free in europe just get free apartment and food from the gov bro

i thought everything was free in europe just get free apartment and food from the gov bro

Aye it is if you're a foid with forty weans, have a free house, have some child benefits. But if your a single man, tough shit. You have to pay for everything yourself. Easiest way to get a council house in my country is for a young girl to have a few kids.
Single mums jump to the top of the waiting list. While poor incel bob: beenbon the waiting list for years.lives himself, paid his taxes all his days, struggling to find affordable, but you'll have to wait a while longer bob. She's spat oot a few weans and now jumps over you on the waitinglist.

Go work in warehouse or night security guard

You are not entitled to eat, just fast

It's all a big lie. America is the supreme country on this Planet and everybody knows this. America has wide roads, huge parking lots, big houses, air conditioning, huge cars, cheap gas, low taxes, most powerful military, guns etc. and gay europeans have nothing and are jealous of America. Thats why they hate america so much. And thats why they invent fairytales like "but we have free stuff and shit" to feel better, because europe is inferior. Europe is a third world shithole. No jobs, no houses, no ac, no freedom, no cars, no healthcare, no social security. Europe sucks. Execpt if you are a woman or a rapefugee then you will get everything for free in Europe. Nuke Europe.

Having to work will be the main cause of my suicide not inceldom

You are an incel

Because foids are the ones hiring. HR is cancer. "You're not entitled to work for your survival, sweaty", blablabla.
Marc Lepine must have had a point executing 14 feminist whores in Montreal, because he complained of the same thing; feminists taking jerbs away from males.

I'm unemployed too and nobody hire me.

Marc Lepine must have had a point executing 14 feminist whores in Montreal, because he complained of the same thing; feminists taking jerbs away from males.
He was truly a visionary. HR is composed by faggots and women and they are the ones gate-keeping jobs. Do you think they will hire some incel without social media and ugly as fuck? No, they will hire their friends: Chads they want to suck dick, other women, more faggots to expand their power in the company. Being incel is just not about getting your dick wet, you're being excluded from a multitude of things that could improve your life.

Social circle. Oh wait...

At least you have Job. I have sended over 31 applications so far. No chance for me anywhere because of Foids.

Females are preferred in any environment. I once received a declination from a gym (I applied myself for an apprenticeship) because I am not a female.

I experienced the same, I've been NEET for 2 years. Do you wanna know the secret how I got a job now?

I straight up lied and made up bullshit stories to impress my CV.

Females are preferred in any environment. I once received a declination from a gym (I applied myself for an apprenticeship) because I am not a female.
Yes but I also got rejected by Foids. A male boss was up to hire me but his females employees went "Nuh-Uh", "muh experience", so the boss hired some experienced Chad insteadt.

Yes but I also got rejected by Foids. A male boss was up to hire me but his females employees went "Nuh-Uh", "muh experience", so the boss hired some experienced Chad insteadt.

I have read your thread about this. What Quinn said is indeed true. Females have way too much power. Even though they were not in the position to decline you directly they managed to influence the manager to that for them. Would you have been in touch with male workers instead, most likely, such thing would not have happened.

But how do you get money,food etc.?
My mom have a low payed job. We really struggle with the rent. I worked in the past and since a lot years I'm unemployed, never have autismbuxx cause fucking phycologist sees me as "normal man" he basically told me to man up! :soy: ,and I searching for a job but I don't found anything. The another day I see a good offer and when I read it was for 30% disabled ppl. SoI'm very fucked to say the least.

Do you wanna know the secret how I got a job now?

I straight up lied and made up bullshit stories to impress my CV.
yup you have to lie in this shit society, everything is nothing but lies, its why normies hate us and ppl want to shut down this forum is because we actually speak the truth

He was truly a visionary. HR is composed by faggots and women and they are the ones gate-keeping jobs. Do you think they will hire some incel without social media and ugly as fuck? No, they will hire their friends: Chads they want to suck dick, other women, more faggots to expand their power in the company. Being incel is just not about getting your dick wet, you're being excluded from a multitude of things that could improve your life.
I agree 100%.

Manufacturing, warehouse, night shift anything... Truck driving... Those are your best jobs because they don't have much interaction with the public.

Manufacturing, warehouse, night shift anything... Truck driving... Those are your best jobs because they don't have much interaction with the public.
Those kind of jobs rarely exist in third world germany. They have shipped all jobs to china.

When I’m at the welfare office it’s always ugly males/ethnics or single mothers.

It's always like this, after I apply for a job, they sometimes call or write me back and say yes, we hire right now, but the moment I show up, they suddenly don't hire anymore. Why is that? It's because I'm ugly as fuck. No one wants to hire or work with ugly males. As an Incel you can't even get a job. Maybe it's just because I live in a third world country (Germany), a society where only looks matter. Fuck this clown world.

Anyone similar experiences?

What skills do you have?

Because employers want someone with superior genes

Trust me boyo, look at it as a blessing tbh. At least you have the excuse that no one will hire you instead of having to be around normtards who socially and physically mog your entire existence, then you go home to be alone with nothing but the bottle to drown your sorrows in.

JFL at the "get a job" meme tbh.

Dont work man. Ive never had a job and im happy about it

Yeah pretty much never get a call back, only job I could get was working in a warehouse

because youre facially unattractive you fucking autist. jobs are all about looks, your skillset is completely irrelevant.