Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why can’t currycels handle the blackpill?

Based NaziCel

Based NaziCel

sEX isN’t oxYgEn BRo
★★★★
I see many currycels that almost deny the blackpill or avoid talking about it.I just think that currycels from India that can’t handle the blackpill probably look like a kind of abominations.I mean that they are the ugliest of the ugliest nation and they cannot even get an arranged marriage

Ultra bluepill is how the average curry keeps themselves sane

It's way too brutal for them to handle, that ITV video about Indian SMV was gigabrutal after all.

I remember seeing it so much on hamzas discord kek

I see many currycels that almost deny the blackpill or avoid talking about it.I just think that currycels from India that can’t handle the blackpill probably look like a kind of abominations.I mean that they are the ugliest of the ugliest nation and they cannot even get an arranged marriage
Oyyyy

It's way too brutal for them to handle, that ITV video about Indian SMV was gigabrutal after all.
I watched all of rehabs videos but I dont watch his videos on asian guys and indians. I already know that its over for those guys. No point in watching

South asians are mongrel

Never began for them

Actually, many curries don’t keep themselves sane anymore.There are many rapes in curryland
For many a 'jeet, there comes a point when the sexual starvation becomes too much to bear and boils over in ways like this

Suicide rates will become higher than South Korea in curryland if jeets all became blackpilled.