Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why cant balding men get hair replacement or wigs

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
Just asking for a friend.

Females wear all kinds of make up, hair extensions, push up bra, panty that makes the butt round. But take off all that the boobs sagg, the butt is disguisting full of celulite, the face drops to a 2/10 with no make up. Remove the hair extionsions and you will see many women have thining out hair or even bald spots.

But a man must be a fcuking cunt, a man must suck it all up on societies dick and take it as a real man up the ass by society.

i know a turkish woman who was the property manager for the place where i rented a room. She was like 3/10 the next day all of a sudden her hair was almost down to her butt yet yesterday it was sickly looking and barely shoulder length. Now she had an smv of 7.5/10 from wearing fcuking horse hair weave hair extensions.

next i had some female north euros neighbours. Pretty low smv, they used hair dye and were now blonde yet in reality the look like shit but with dye and make up they looked 10X better.

So my friend asked why men cant also cheat. Why cant men lie about how much they earn, wear lifts, lie and cheat about everything.

Society makes it so that starting a business cost tens of thousands or millions with useless health and safety certifications etc etc etc. Which means only the corporations can start businesses in the form of franchises. And you normal man must be a fcuking cunt and take it up the ass.

Why cant men burn this bitch down to the ground. fuck it let it rot. lie, cheat, decieve

anyway just asking for a friend

Yeah but you’re more at a risk as a man cuz what if some person yanks your head and your hair toupe falls off. Women dont have to worry about that.

At first i thought about getting a hair piece (i might just change my mind from the transplant and get that.)

At first i thought about getting a hair piece (i might just change my mind from the transplant and get that.)
fuck it bro, do what the fuck you need to do. Get your dick sucked , cum in that bitch mouth.

fuck it bro, who ever felt sorry for us. They wont let us own any businesses because of cucked laws that only allow punk ass corporations to suck the wealth but us normalos must fund these fuckers with tax from slave wage jobs.

Bro I am telling you its fcuked up, so lets cheat and enjoy and let this fucker down to the ground in the process.

covid made me lose some of my hair fuckk

Balding dude here, currently saving up for a transplant but fuck me it's expensive. Gonna be a hot while before I can afford it.

covid made me lose some of my hair fuckk

Balding dude here, currently saving up for a transplant but fuck me it's expensive. Gonna be a hot while before I can afford it.
why waste money on a transpalnt. You know after 10 years you must do it again and again. Are you that rich?

Just by a wig , buy lifts, cheat lie just like foids. Buy hats.

B-but women wear makeup for themselves bro!

Google Covid hair loss
sounds like a jewish formed conspiracy to try and fearmong normies into getting the cuckccine just like how covid "makes your dick smaller"

Get hair prosthesis you idiot balds

A few centuries ago it was acceptable for a men to wear wigs. And generally take care of themselves.
It's unacceptable now because literal negative IQ scum wants to push their thuggish version of 'masculinity' on all men. They should walk naked since dress is also unnatural.

I mean you can do all that, it’s just gonna cost a ton. :feelsjuice: There are plenty of men with fake hair that you simply can’t tell it’s there

A few centuries ago it was acceptable for a men to wear wigs. And generally take care of themselves.
It's unacceptable now because literal negative IQ scum wants to push their thuggish version of 'masculinity' on all men. They should walk naked since dress is also unnatural.
bro fcuk them. As i said some fcuking cunts who run the corporations say go to college(get in debt) and work(slave wage) but they make it impossible to open your own business and force you to go college to work in their corporations.
Do you understand the trick now? the bamboozlement, the fuckery.

So they say dont be coward bro and fight like a man bro. But the same bitch lives like a coward behind a security gaurded gated community while sucking the blood of your slave wage tax.

Me i say fuck it. Do what the fcuk brings results and fcuk the rest . Let them go to hell and dambed be the consequences. We only have this one life so i am gonna enjoy mine.

Bye-bye, there he goes, there he goes. Going, going, gone
296CBC41 C872 4601 AD65 98B3E0935C37

you rn

I was going to get a hair transplant then considered a hair system to save money.

Now I'm thinking I should wear a chonmage.
Chonmage-hairstyle-for-men-01.jpg

I recall that young men during the Edo period would adopt it to honor their balding elders, or to appear more mature themselves. We should all wear this to signify our solidarity with fellow baldcels.

Because men aren't supposed to care about their looks that much. That's the main reason for such a stigma about hairloss and attempting to fix or cover it up.

Isn't it funny how the socially acceptable improvement to a man's looks are usually ones that involve hard work, routine, and discipline? ie: exercise, weightlifting.

Aside from that, I suppose fixing ones teeth is accepted. However, anything that has to do with hair, skin, collagen, and bone are going to raise flags of vanity and possibly homosexuality in a guy, if focused too heavily one. You'll get made fun of.

It's worth mentioning that looksmaxing in general is something that is considered feminine in many ways, because even though most women won't admit it, that's a female's primary social currency throughout their lives. Whether it be to procure a top male, or simply outperform other women. Whereas men, it's more like "you either got it, or you don't".

Because men aren't supposed to care about their looks that much. That's the main reason for such a stigma about hairloss and attempting to fix or cover it up.

Isn't it funny how the socially acceptable improvement to a man's looks are usually ones that involve hard work, routine, and discipline? ie: exercise, weightlifting.

Aside from that, I suppose fixing ones teeth is accepted. However, anything that has to do with hair, skin, collagen, and bone are going to raise flags of vanity and possibly homosexuality in a guy, if focused too heavily one. You'll get made fun of.

It's worth mentioning that looksmaxing in general is something that is considered feminine in many ways, because even though most women won't admit it, that's a female's primary social currency throughout their lives. Whether it be to procure a top male, or simply outperform other women. Whereas men, it's more like "you either got it, or you don't".
Yeah nice to see you understand the background of this madness.

I say fcuk it. Society want men to work but give them nothing in return. Say dont looksmaxx but looksmaxx themselves. Look at any tall fcuker and see they will alot of the times wear boots, even they wear lifts, fcuking cunts. But you will be shamed.
What a clown world.

Just get a wig like this dude. I must admit, I thought it was his real hair at first...