Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why can’t aspies be treated like downies

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
This is so stupid I’m tired of being forced to socialize, study, work, date, fuck, etc. Nah fuck this I have Ausadhd diagnosed at 8 and had a IEP but I’ve never been placed in any special Ed places. In fact I was always grouped in with high achieving ntfags & around turbo NT athletes. I was able to mask it younger but now I can’t

This is so stupid low functioning autism > high functioning autism. Imagine not needing to worry about a job, having a gf, having friends, being the best at everything, studying, top tier athleticism because you’re retarded.

But no disability is impossible to get but welfare is easy if you’re a single slut leech whore or some degenerate 60 iq thug subhuman who just engages in crime. Yea man it’s better to give off free money to leeching violent savages instead of a standard autist who just can’t function in society. kikes despite autists and want them to suffer

@DarkStar @Lonelyus @SupremeAutist @SupremeSaint @Blackpill Monk @Friezacel @lifesucksandyoudie @Atavistic Autist

This is so stupid I’m tired of being forced to socialize, study, work, date, fuck, etc. Nah fuck this I have Ausadhd diagnosed at 8 and had a IEP but I’ve never been placed in any special Ed places. In fact I was always grouped in with high achieving ntfags & around turbo NT athletes. I was able to mask it younger but now I can’t
fucking this man, pin this already
I have autism but because I'm High-functional I've always been treated like a fucking pussy even by my own family and even when I was diagnosed it doesn't matter to your family, school or the soyciety itself, you aren't a high-functional, you're a weak ass pussy that should be pushed to normies every single moment of your life, while low-functional retards enjoy safe spaces I've been thrown to the wolves since I was a boy, fuck this motherfucking planet and fuck them all.

I have autism but because I'm High-functional I've always been treated like a fucking pussy even by my own family and even when I was diagnosed it doesn't matter to your family, school or the soyciety itself, you aren't a high-functional, you're a weak ass pussy that should be pushed to normies every single moment of your life, while low-functional retards enjoy safe spaces I've been thrown to the wolves since I was a boy, fuck this motherfucking planet and fuck them all.
Yup fuck soyciety

This, being high functioning is all of the drawbacks without the benefit of being coddled by soyciety like low functioning autists

Being an ugly sperg is brutal, thankfully I get autismbuxx and haven't left my house in a decade, can't remember the last time I saw a normie.

you don't have the neotenous retard face that activates protective instincts.

Well I do but it only works with old people not people my age. It even works online I legit get treated far younger than I am for some reason despite a good amount of people being younger than me.

retaining child-like feautures into adulthood
Yeah i see, when i shave my beard, people dont believe my age. Being a turbo manlet doesnt help my case

I have an 85 IQ and have ASD, it truly never began for me..

Be glad you have "an excuse" to be a fuck up! In the far past we were simply called lazy losers...

This is so stupid low functioning autism > high functioning autism. Imagine not needing to worry about a job, having a gf, having friends, being the best at everything, studying, top tier athleticism because you’re retarded.

But no disability is impossible to get but welfare is easy if you’re a single slut leech whore or some degenerate 60 iq thug subhuman who just engages in crime. Yea man it’s better to give off free money to leeching violent savages instead of a standard autist who just can’t function in society. kikes despite autists and want them to suffer

@DarkStar @Lonelyus @SupremeAutist @SupremeSaint @Blackpill Monk @Friezacel @lifesucksandyoudie @Atavistic Autist
Exactly bro, mine conditions is exactly same like you.

Because down syndrome people also look ugly, so more sympathies

Life as an Autistic male, especially in a country which doesn't offer much neetbux or really any support, is hell on earth.

This is why I get so fucking irked by "Autistic" foids & normies who think they suffer the way we do.

Why can't we get the same treatment as they do?

In a way, it's rooted in lookism to an extent: Sure many of us are ugly, but not on the levels downies are. Downies look very different to your average ugly male, or even a trucel-tier guy.

Downies look naturally disabled, so thus people don't expect much of them

Can relate, even my mother refused to believe im a autist cunt, pushed me to be with NTscum and high achieving normcunts, said that i was normal, still gets pissed off when i have autist fits. (Stimming, hand flapping + jumping), while my low functioning brother gets coddled like a baby, all the attention and care, im thrown to the lions. (When you are a downie's brother your parents will be fucking distant to you, and expect you to be an overachiever, else you arent even a person to them.)

Last edited:
Life as an Autistic male, especially in a country which doesn't offer much neetbux or really any support, is hell on earth.

This is why I get so fucking irked by "Autistic" foids & normies who think they suffer the way we do.

Why can't we get the same treatment as they do?

In a way, it's rooted in lookism to an extent: Sure many of us are ugly, but not on the levels downies are. Downies look very different to your average ugly male, or even a trucel-tier guy.

Downies look naturally disabled, so thus people don't expect much of them
Being Non NT in a turbo NT shithole country, with no neetbux and nonexistent support is death. (Honduras).

I mostly do but it doesnt work when you are a rational, high functioning kind of autist, in the eyes of NTscum you are a wimp.

This, being high functioning is all of the drawbacks without the benefit of being coddled by soyciety like low functioning autists
No wonder the hell erenyeager endured is quite possibly a sign of my too godly power of survivalism