Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why can normies simply not understand this - men and women CANNOT be “just friends”. Men and women were built to procreate, not to be friends

NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
-

Yes; I've made my thoughts clear on this before, considering biological urges and attractions cannot just simply be unended for whatever cucked virtue signalling those that say having foid friends is a possibility engage in... :feelsUgh:

They see you as a cuck, harmless and able to serve as a nice tool for validation and to dump her rantings about Chad and her personality detector failing on you daily; "platonic" friends are nearly impossible, and those who espouse such nonsense are laughable in their delusion that the foid would not have approached them already if they were physically attractive. :feelsjuice:

There is no way of doing so, in a "platonic" manner; it's simply the male hoping and wishing that the foid might grow attracted to him and thus a relationship will bloom, while she looks outside for any other HTN or above, the "friend" simply being a way to dump emotional loads and act as a white knight for her when Chad inevitably moves on, as well as a way to gain some validation and attention-seeking fulfillment with her knowing the cuck wishes to be with her... :feelshaha:

Chad has never had any actual foid "friends" while not already with a foid; they simply grow attracted to him, and the usual hypergamous behaviour occurs. :feelsclown:

Why would a man be friends with a cunt unless he wants to fuck her? It's not like you can have an intelligent or interesting conversation with a set of holes.