Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

WHY CAN I NOT FORM A CONNECTION WITH ANOTHER HUMAN BEING

UglyTrucel

UglyTrucel

Greycel
Why is it so hard to find a gf or friends or anything like that, i wouldnt even say im hideous or anything just your average joe but no matter what I do I cannot find a single friend NO NOT ONE. WHAT THE FUCK WENT WRONG IT NEVER BEGAN FOR ME IAM GOING TO ER SOON (in minecraft)

A FRIEND IS ALL I ASK FOR A FUCKING FRIEND IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR IAM AN INTERESTING PERSON BUT NO ONE GIVES ME THE TIME OF DAY TO EVEN GET TO KNOW ME

Because you are an @UglyTrucel

Because you’re ugly as fuck just like me

Normie lives? Can't relate. Normie cucked relationships and normie cucked careers.

For women, its over for all of us. But for friends my advice might be a bit blue pilled but its because you are desperate and have nothing interesting about you known. Like if you're not known for anything why would anyone approach or befriend you. You wouldn't befriend a nobody so as other people

For women, its over for all of us. But for friends my advice might be a bit blue pilled but its because you are desperate and have nothing interesting about you known. Like if you're not known for anything why would anyone approach or befriend you. You wouldn't befriend a nobody so as other people
I would say im fairly interesting but no one gives me the chance to show my interests off, its never been more OVeEeeeerRRReeeerreRrR

ur postcount is low

If you rate yourself average, foids will rate you subhuman. Average men are disposable garbage to foids.

I would say im fairly interesting but no one gives me the chance to show my interests off, its never been more OVeEeeeerRRReeeerreRrR
Whats interesting about you

Dude is trying to make friends in real life in 2024 lmfao get an instagram and feed your parasocial relationships like everyone else or die alone

Eventually it reaches an uncopeable level.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back