Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why can girls cry on purpose to manipulate you?

Pitar62

Pitar62

Officer
★★★
You see girls on tik tok crying all the time, or whores posting selfies on instagram after they cried and their makeup is running down her face.

The only time I cried was when I had a mental breakdown, and I was screaming, shivering, couldn't do anything. Just cry. It was horrible and I'm still sad because I allowed myself to be in that state. I should have had a nice life and I shouldn't have cried like that since I have a family, I have food, a bed, heat, but it still happened.

Who the fuck cries and thinks they should record themselves or take a selfie? Literally no one wants to cry, yet foids even record themselves and post it online?

It's obvious they're doing it on purpose for attention, like they get a little sad or upset because Chad played them, then they start squeezing their eyes really hard to post it online.

What's even more depressing is that they get bombarded by messages/comments by guys saying "Oh no you're so cute, a girl like you should never have to suffer like that".

And besides that, every time a girl wants to victimize herself in school, she can instantly cry on purpose to make it seem like you did something bad to her.

I don't know if there's anything to be said, but I felt like making this post.

estrogen makes them like that

They just want to attract Chads, it's another technic of attention whoring. They would do anything to crave a bit of attention. Anything. Even be tortured by another foid. That's why polygamous satanic sex cults are a thing to begin with.

My sister is 17 and do this shit all the time to manipulate my parents,they are such a disgusting creatures,they are so privileged and high in the jerarchy of needs that they get bored from life,men instead be always struggling for the basic things

Women can cry on cue, they have perfected this tactic to a t. Very sociopathic creatures.

Because they are psychopaths.

They cry if they dont get enough attention or chadlite pumps and dumps them or they cant check their snap chat or whatever for more than 2 seconds.

Meanwhile I shed a tear when Im at a breaking point, I'm rotting alone my whole life with no friends, no future and never been loved.

Women are demons.

Because there are many soys out there who are just as sex starved as us but bluepilled. They think comforting the foid will lead to getting laid. Thats why a foid crying has power.

Because men let them. If it wasn't tolerated just like whoredome wasn't centuries ago, then they wouldn't be doing it.

155a7r

Foids have no physical strength so in an evolutionary sense they evolved to manipulate. It's literally ingrained in all of them. This is why you should never trust a foid or believe the shit they say, they can turn on the waterworks in seconds.

They are acting.

Women can cry on cue, they have perfected this tactic to a t. Very sociopathic creatures.

the tears evaporate instantly when they get their way

You see girls on tik tok crying all the time, or whores posting selfies on instagram after they cried and their makeup is running down her face.

The only time I cried was when I had a mental breakdown, and I was screaming, shivering, couldn't do anything. Just cry. It was horrible and I'm still sad because I allowed myself to be in that state. I should have had a nice life and I shouldn't have cried like that since I have a family, I have food, a bed, heat, but it still happened.

Who the fuck cries and thinks they should record themselves or take a selfie? Literally no one wants to cry, yet foids even record themselves and post it online?

It's obvious they're doing it on purpose for attention, like they get a little sad or upset because Chad played them, then they start squeezing their eyes really hard to post it online.

What's even more depressing is that they get bombarded by messages/comments by guys saying "Oh no you're so cute, a girl like you should never have to suffer like that".

And besides that, every time a girl wants to victimize herself in school, she can instantly cry on purpose to make it seem like you did something bad to her.

I don't know if there's anything to be said, but I felt like making this post.
Not just girls overrall evil people do that

because foids never grow up mentally past the age where crying = rewards
actually society reinforces that whenever they show weakness the white knights will come to help, that's why they like to show it off
it's a part of their sociopath game

because foids never grow up mentally past the age where crying = rewards
actually society reinforces that whenever they show weakness the white knights will come to help, that's why they like to show it off
it's a part of their sociopath game
After taking the :blackpill: I noticed how they cry as a defense mechanism jfl